How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I IZ STOKED....i got a new job start in a few weeks...it is in Wisconsin however, then if things go well Iowa....what is it you may ask

Gimp+Sledgehammer+explosives=Demolition man

:happy:

so enjoy the last few weeks of Gimpy you have left for i will be gone from Michigan for a bit

I IZ STOKED....i got a new job start in a few weeks...it is in Wisconsin however, then if things go well Iowa....what is it you may ask

Gimp+Sledgehammer+explosives=Demolition man

:happy:

so enjoy the last few weeks of Gimpy you have left for i will be gone from Michigan for a bit

Dude you are coming to Wisconsin? Damn, if you smoke buy ahead because its about $7 a pack here...

Oh yeah I guess I feel hungry...a bit tired too...

If you are gonna hit Milwaukee or Madison let me know I can point out where you want to go for "fun"...

Edited by candyman

dude....you disc golf :jamin we shall go sometime...not many goths disc golf...cuz well you go out during daylight hours so..ya know...but anywhoodles...yes we must go good sir...

how do i feel?

sore as 5 cent whore on payday...12 hour shift at work today and since someone walked out agian at work...its ganna be like this all week..oh well...making money though..

Hells yeah man. My buddies and I are out there all the time. We mainly Disc at Holly Woods in Clarkston Because its centralized for us , has 24 holes, and its all wooded. PM me with where ya live or your cell# and we'll jam for sure.(Warning though my friends are total stoner hippies but they're cool. But like everyone there is smoking pot.So if it offends ya you might not like it.)

Dude you are coming to Wisconsin? Damn, if you smoke buy ahead because its about $7 a pack here...

Oh yeah I guess I feel hungry...a bit tired too...

If you are gonna hit Milwaukee or Madison let me know I can point out where you want to go for "fun"...

holy shit...yea def ganna buy some smokes before i come on out then. and hell yea as soon as i find out were there puttin me up in a Hotel ill let ya know were i'm ganna be at...are you in Wisconsin right now too??

Hells yeah man. My buddies and I are out there all the time. We mainly Disc at Holly Woods in Clarkston Because its centralized for us , has 24 holes, and its all wooded. PM me with where ya live or your cell# and we'll jam for sure.(Warning though my friends are total stoner hippies but they're cool. But like everyone there is smoking pot.So if it offends ya you might not like it.)

hell yea sounds like a plan....and no pot doesn't bother me...its a whatever thing to me lol

holy shit...yea def ganna buy some smokes before i come on out then. and hell yea as soon as i find out were there puttin me up in a Hotel ill let ya know were i'm ganna be at...are you in Wisconsin right now too??

I live in Wisconsin so yeah I am here...I was just doin the college thing in Michigan...

i'm feeling frustrated that i still have a pretty big crush on someone who's completely spoken for...

damn it all ta hell!! :X

HA. know that feeling all to well sir..

and the HA isn't directed toward you or the situation just laughing in general cuz well i know that feelin and it sucks >.<

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic