How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Guest Megalicious

Death warmed over probably looks better than me right now. I'm not even respected enough to get an response back about mailing me something I left at his house. Fucking typical. I really really need to come up with some cash soon for a new tattoo.

*super huge bear hugs*

Guest Megalicious

Today I met Dominic, the cutest 17 month old.

We were in the play area that joins 7-F and 7-E today while visiting our friends that just had a little one.

He lifted up his little dino jammies to show me his "boo boo". He just had his 1st procedure of 6. He has a rare form of cancer and had a large, fresh surgical wound across his little tummy. I talked with his father for a long time, and he broke down crying, saying it was just a miracle that Dominic was walking around and play with Kee and Xander. I gave him a huge long hug, got him some tissue and coffee, and tried my best to comfort him.

I guess what I am feeling is grateful, that Keegan is healthy; Scared for Dominic and his family: Guilt in wondering why I have a healthy child and Tom (Dominic father) has had to deal with something so awful, and sadness that the chances are against Dominic.

I guess I am also feeling grateful to see him laugh, play and run around with the boys, and the pure happiness that was on Toms face while watching this - even if it was just a short half an hour span of his life.

I am feeling " How am I ever suppose to do this as a living and not bring this shit home with me at the end of shift".

I'm feeling all emo and pregnant and that doesn't help. :crybaby:

Still dizzy. I got really dizzy in the early evening, fell down(twice), and my head was sweaty(weird). I have been getting dizzy off and on since the first incident. I'm hoping this will go away. I really do not want to go to the doctor.

Umm go to Dr. Now.... :/

and I am feeling good... tired but really good :)

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic