How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Amused at some peoples ability to think the world revolves around them only. and that they can con people into the belief they have a bridge to sell, but the min you sign the papers to own said bridge it collapses... and well poof its all gone! :rofl: yea busted!

people at work amuse me with there BS

frustraited confused and angry. I went to ER twice today to get told different things by different doctors.One wanting me to be admitted for treatment the other saying oh take this cheap antibiotic it will work fine and sending me on my way. I thought having health insurance meant better treament. Well I know thats not always the case but it seemed people were friendlier and faster knowing they were gonna get paid. Still Dr House please dont let your team test out their theories on me the diagnosis was correct but why is the treatment different?

so far so good...no news is good news when it comes to biopsy's....

I tell ya what...I refuse to pay the doc that treated my broken finger the first time, he did no good...I had to go somewhere else...

so...now I got a collector calling me...

And since I have to get tested for cancer cells once a year...all over my body inside and out....I may get a message telling me to come in or something...got tested for HIV too...this past week, I got my whole workup done...

......so last night there was a message on my machine went something like...if your not windy...hang up now...we have a private message for windy...this is for windy only...

by not hanging up your acknowledging your windy....

I about had a heart attack. I thought omg I have HIV or cancer!!! My heart was racing! It was just a collector though. Thank gawd.

like I am shaken up and pissed off. First of all anyone who is traveling on 23 towards Brighton area needs to be very cautious as the road is covered in snow. Also, 94 west near the Willow Run Airport exit is a complete sheet of ice in which I lost control for a moment on. Lastly, as I was exiting 94 at Telegraph I hit a patch of black ice and lost control of my company vehicle, I almost hit the car in front of me which was stopped at a light, however, to avoid a serious accident I swerved onto the shoulder, went right through a ditch, and came literally within inches of hitting the stoplight post. So, as I was stuck halfway in this ditch, the lovely people stopped at the stop light just gawked and did not even try and help me. I even had one guy who was coming onto the exit ramp think that while I was attempting to get my vehicle unstuck he thought that I was being nice and letting him go ahead of me, while in reality MY ASS WAS STUCK! He even waved to me as a thank you for letting him pass, jerk off. Finally a couple guys got out of there truck and pushed me out of the ditch or whatever the hell it was. In a nutshell, my day was fucking hell.

like I am shaken up and pissed off. First of all anyone who is traveling on 23 towards Brighton area needs to be very cautious as the road is covered in snow. Also, 94 west near the Willow Run Airport exit is a complete sheet of ice in which I lost control for a moment on. Lastly, as I was exiting 94 at Telegraph I hit a patch of black ice and lost control of my company vehicle, I almost hit the car in front of me which was stopped at a light, however, to avoid a serious accident I swerved onto the shoulder, went right through a ditch, and came literally within inches of hitting the stoplight post. So, as I was stuck halfway in this ditch, the lovely people stopped at the stop light just gawked and did not even try and help me. I even had one guy who was coming onto the exit ramp think that while I was attempting to get my vehicle unstuck he thought that I was being nice and letting him go ahead of me, while in reality MY ASS WAS STUCK! He even waved to me as a thank you for letting him pass, jerk off. Finally a couple guys got out of there truck and pushed me out of the ditch or whatever the hell it was. In a nutshell, my day was fucking hell.

You need super hugs

needahug.jpg

hows that song go

he likes her, but she likes him, and she likes someone else ya just cant win...haha yep that would be it.... :yucky: I cant complain to much i suppose.... I mean i get to spend time with a beautiful girl that i have a lot in common with and are intimate as often as we can be...but there's nothing more to it then a sexual attraction and some common interests? ugh...as foolish and ignorant as this sounds...i don't think all i want is a FWB. *sigh* :unsure:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic