How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

depressed....it really is quite an amazing thing that people you like and people you start to care for leave you feeling shocked disgusted disappointed and a wee bit heart broken...it just saddens me to find out the truth about people you thought you knew :confused::cry : its insanely hard to describe my feelings

Edited by TheGimp

depressed....it really is quite an amazing thing that people you like and people you start to care for leave you feeling shocked disgusted disappointed and a wee bit heart broken...it just saddens me to find out the truth about people you thought you knew :confused::cry : its insanely hard to describe my feelings

*hugs* Feel better Gimp

Good! I gets to be hot and wet and nakey in the snow with a full moon tonight!

A bit shy...I shave the whole thing now and its a bunch of hairy hippies...I wonder what the nudist etiquette is on clitoral exposure...? I mean if we were all natural...no one would see this because of hair...coarse most men are circumsized...same thing...you wouldn't see the 'shroom top...

I may wear a thong until/unless sex happens. Coarse then I have to change everytime I get out of the hot tub cause wearing something wet is a no no...guess i could change behind a tree or in the bathroom...

omfg... My whole body hurts from head to toe... I have a hole in the side of my tongue where I bit it... I have small patches of memories from last night... Wow... Last night was not a good night to drink... I feel sad, sick and regret! UGH!

Edited by TheLordOfSins

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic