How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

*hugs*

thanks

I am still in that depressed mode, things seem to be getting worse. The last 3 days I havent really gotten out of bed till afternoon. If I didnt have work today, and extra stuff to do I dont think I would of gotten up at all today. I hate feeling this way. :(

~GIDDY~

*STILL*

:wub:

My back is still killing me :cry

ME TOO!

thanks

I am still in that depressed mode, things seem to be getting worse. The last 3 days I havent really gotten out of bed till afternoon. If I didnt have work today, and extra stuff to do I dont think I would of gotten up at all today. I hate feeling this way. :(

That sux! ((((((HUGZ))))))

Ok, I would never touch someone else's laundry but there is only one washing machine and one dryer for two apartment buildings and I'm fucking sick of people just leaving their laundry in the dryer for an hour after its done. Pisses me off how inconsiderate some people are as if they are the only ones with laundry to do....

Hopeful that my tummy has settled enough that I can go run errands.

Ok, I would never touch someone else's laundry but there is only one washing machine and one dryer for two apartment buildings and I'm fucking sick of people just leaving their laundry in the dryer for an hour after its done. Pisses me off how inconsiderate some people are as if they are the only ones with laundry to do....

I think it's usually considered OK to remove laundry from the dryer, especially if the owner has left their basket. Seemed to be standard practice at the apartment complex I used to live in.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic