How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Well, how long and hard were you fucking with it?

Edit to add: sounds like a repetitive motion injury.

are you teasing me agian tasty?

its very difficult to tell when your being seriouse or teasing me darling

as far as a repetitive injury its from work lifiting the trash cans full of beer bottles and boxes of beer bottles all night kills my shoulders but its just fucked up tonight i cant lift it strait out by my side

a little worried... ok, so ALOT worried... I just don't want to let anyone else down... I'm more worried about not seing Chris for my birthday, than I am about not having a party. This will be my first birthday with him, and party or not, I want to spend it with him!!!

December 20th, there's supose to be a birthday thing for me and my friend (Slogo) but with the cash flow the way that it is, I may not be able to attend my own birthday party....

*sigh*

I don't know.. getting there may not be an issue, but getting home, more than likely would, since I'd be staying the night at the hotel... who knows. I may not be able to go... another year, down the toilet.. happy fucking birthday to me....... don't know why I'm surprised. I haven't had a good birthday since i was 18, and before that, not since I was really little... so.. this comes as no surprise that things may just not work out.... *sigh*

I'll be lucky to make it to Ferndale for Christmas... REALLY lucky

stupid job.. ppl haven't contacted me back.. they were out of town... how hard is it to send an e-mail says "thanks.. we got your e-mail, we will send you a relpy once we make it back into town and are settled" I got nothing, yet... me thinks that I am going to send them another e-mail asking if they got my last one... and seing if they'd like to set up an interview... I don't like being left hanging, especially when so much is riding on me getting a job...

so... I'm broke as hell... people are getting me things for Christmas, and I don't even have the $$ to buy supplies to make people gifts... (me making my dreadfalls, is because my room mate is buying the stuff, and even THAT is a big question mark as to if it will actually happen, because of money, and now, because she is sick... so I might not even be able to go to the photoshoot... :cry: )

i HATE the holidays... seems everything is crashing down on me all at once... :cry:

anything that was added to this one is done in colors.... :)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

Like the rate of people dieing seems to increase tenfold this time of year

Taking patients to the morgue on a regular basis does not promote holiday spirit

Like my kids missed me so much the last few days I worked, that they couldn't wait to see me, so they got me up at 5am on my day off

Waking up with a migraine is not a good way to start the day

Like I have 3 days off and should go look at more houses

Like I want more memories like the ones that keep running through my head

Sore. I picked up a couple days doing hair but it seems the arthritis has moved into my toes and back a bit....

I still can't do perms cause I drop the rods as two of my fingers wont bend...

Oh and I feel poor because of the hollidays

But grateful my talk or rather scolding of one of the twins has got her head back on str8 and she is enrolled again

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic