How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

a little worried...

December 20th, there's supose to be a birthday thing for me and my friend (Slogo) but with the cash flow the way that it is, I may not be able to attend my own birthday party....

*sigh*

I don't know.. getting there may not be an issue, but getting home, more than likely would, since I'd be staying the night at the hotel... who knows. I may not be able to go... another year, down the toilet.. happy fucking birthday to me....... don't know why I'm surprised. I haven't had a good birthday since i was 18, and before that, not since I was really little... so.. this comes as no surprise that things may just not work out.... *sigh*

I'll be lucky to make it to Ferndale for Christmas...

stupid job.. ppl haven't contacted me back.. they were out of town... how hard is it to send an e-mail says "thanks.. we got your e-mail, we will send you a relpy once we make it back into town and are settled" I got nothing, yet...

so... I'm broke as hell... people are getting me things for Christmas, and I don't even have the $$ to buy supplies to make people gifts... (me making my dreadfalls, is because my room mate is buying the stuff, and even THAT is a big question mark as to if it will actually happen, because of money)

i HATE the holidays... seems everything is crashing down on me all at once... :cries

a little worried...

December 20th, there's supose to be a birthday thing for me and my friend (Slogo) but with the cash flow the way that it is, I may not be able to attend my own birthday party....

*sigh*

I don't know.. getting there may not be an issue, but getting home, more than likely would, since I'd be staying the night at the hotel... who knows. I may not be able to go... another year, down the toilet.. happy fucking birthday to me....... don't know why I'm surprised. I haven't had a good birthday since i was 18, and before that, not since I was really little... so.. this comes as no surprise that things may just not work out.... *sigh*

I'll be lucky to make it to Ferndale for Christmas...

stupid job.. ppl haven't contacted me back.. they were out of town... how hard is it to send an e-mail says "thanks.. we got your e-mail, we will send you a relpy once we make it back into town and are settled" I got nothing, yet...

so... I'm broke as hell... people are getting me things for Christmas, and I don't even have the $$ to buy supplies to make people gifts... (me making my dreadfalls, is because my room mate is buying the stuff, and even THAT is a big question mark as to if it will actually happen, because of money)

i HATE the holidays... seems everything is crashing down on me all at once... :cries

Well, if it helps at all, you are welcome to use my place as a stop to change coaches, crash out, or whatever. It may be easier for you to find a ride from this more "central" location. Who knows what might be going on here on that particular weekend, but you know what to expect. :p

Also, if you would like to help me make holiday goodies, you are more than welcome to take a cut of the product to give as gifts. ;) I need to go out and buy more flour, fruits, shortenings, spices, and foil goods, soon.

As for jobs-- keep checking Craigslist! Don't put all your eggs into one basket. Keep your eyes peeled in the meantime for other opportunities.

We just got home.

Like I'm glad I convinced Phee to let me take him to ER when he got home from work.

He fractured his ankle in three places and has to have surgery sometime in the next week or so.

I slept off all my medicine from the MRI this afternoon and he woke me up going up and down the stairs to check on me. I'm glad I got up and noticed he was still limping REALLY bad and suggested there's something seriously wrong.

We just got home.

Like I'm glad I convinced Phee to let me take him to ER when he got home from work.

He fractured his ankle in three places and has to have surgery sometime in the next week or so.

I slept off all my medicine from the MRI this afternoon and he woke me up going up and down the stairs to check on me. I'm glad I got up and noticed he was still limping REALLY bad and suggested there's something seriously wrong.

Jesus Christ, what the hell did he do?

Jesus Christ, what the hell did he do?

Slipped on ice out the back door on his way to work. He went to work and worked his overtime too.

Oddly enough, that ice has been there for about a week.

Edited by Rayne

Well, if it helps at all, you are welcome to use my place as a stop to change coaches, crash out, or whatever. It may be easier for you to find a ride from this more "central" location. Who knows what might be going on here on that particular weekend, but you know what to expect. :p

Also, if you would like to help me make holiday goodies, you are more than welcome to take a cut of the product to give as gifts. ;) I need to go out and buy more flour, fruits, shortenings, spices, and foil goods, soon.

As for jobs-- keep checking Craigslist! Don't put all your eggs into one basket. Keep your eyes peeled in the meantime for other opportunities.

well, I don't mind what goes on there... lol getting to you may also be and issue, BUT I will ask aroud and see what's going on...

Just tell me when, and I'll be there, lady. (granted Stephie can get me there, that is) What a very awesome idea.... :) just shoot me a PM, and I'll talk to Steph about it. I'll be with Chris, after the photoshoot, so that weekend's booked.. and of course, I'm supose to spend the weekend with Chris the weekend of the 20th, for the birthday thing.. granted that I can even get there... so maybe the week of Xmas? so the foods don't get stail and go bad? :)

Yeah, I'm going to do some looking around, and see what I can get... I may ask steph to take me up to JoAnn's just to turn in an application I filled out, even if we can't get me dreadfall suppplies.. i have gone thus far without some, I'll live... *sigh* I NEED something.. Hell, I'll even clean people's houses for some $$... as long as its not insanly large... and maybe help rehang doors, or help out with projects that require more than one person, and no one's gotten around to it, cuz they needed an extra set of hands.. (and no, you perverts, I don't mean anything sexual... geeze... sex, always on the brain...:rofl: ) But yeah...I can do that, granted its not too far away, since I will be driven there by my room mate.. PM me for details if you are interested.. anyone! lol

As for how I feel: loved by my Angel. ^j^ :happy: hun, you always look out for me, thanks, love. I appreciate it. :biggrin:

I'm still worried about what i said in my previous post, but it doesn't hurt as much...

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic