How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Feeling like I just experienced some kind of weird paradox.

Around 2am, me and two of the furbabies heard a female scream twice somewhere outside the back of the house.  It also sounded like she was running.  So I jumped up and ran out to go see if someone needed any help.  To my surprise, there was no one on the streets anywhere, but a lot of vehicle traffic.  I thoroughly checked the area for a bit, updated Trene on the situation and headed back to the house.

To ensure I completed a full circle I decided to cut cross country over the hill behind the houses since I had walked the main roads to survey the area.  After I reached the top of the hill, I realized that the lawn care service had only cut the business side of the hill, not the residential side.

As I began to descend through the overgrowth, something moved under an evergreen tree to my right...I instinctively glanced over thinking I may have disturbed one of the stray cats in the area and at that same moment I took a misstep causing me to run full speed down the grassy side of the hill.  I couldn't stop and let out 2 short screams as I tried to navigate between the tree in the dark as I barreled towards them at full speed until thankfully I made it to the alley unscaved.

I bust out laughing because I had no idea I could scream that loud or even make that kind of sound.  I recomposed myself as I entered the backyard of the HomeHouse and texted Trene to let her know I was back in the yard.  As I made my way to my backdoor, I found it odd that I ended up making the same sounds as the ones I had gone out to investigate.

🤨

On ‎9‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:51 AM, TronRP said:

Feeling like I just experienced some kind of weird paradox.

Around 2am, me and two of the furbabies heard a female scream twice somewhere outside the back of the house.  It also sounded like she was running.  So I jumped up and ran out to go see if someone needed any help.  To my surprise, there was no one on the streets anywhere, but a lot of vehicle traffic.  I thoroughly checked the area for a bit, updated Trene on the situation and headed back to the house.

To ensure I completed a full circle I decided to cut cross country over the hill behind the houses since I had walked the main roads to survey the area.  After I reached the top of the hill, I realized that the lawn care service had only cut the business side of the hill, not the residential side.

As I began to descend through the overgrowth, something moved under an evergreen tree to my right...I instinctively glanced over thinking I may have disturbed one of the stray cats in the area and at that same moment I took a misstep causing me to run full speed down the grassy side of the hill.  I couldn't stop and let out 2 short screams as I tried to navigate between the tree in the dark as I barreled towards them at full speed until thankfully I made it to the alley unscaved.

I bust out laughing because I had no idea I could scream that loud or even make that kind of sound.  I recomposed myself as I entered the backyard of the HomeHouse and texted Trene to let her know I was back in the yard.  As I made my way to my backdoor, I found it odd that I ended up making the same sounds as the ones I had gone out to investigate.

🤨

Maybe it was a timey wimey flux and what you heard was your scream you hadn't made yet?

I feel....I...I feel like rap and hip hop is the new soap opera, like wrestling.  Cardi B trying to hit Nicki Minaj with a shoe, Nicki Minaj now dropping a dis track, than there's Eminem and that Machine Gun fella.  I can't stop watching and waiting for someone to pick up a chair.

(Or another shoe) 

Famous people fights are funny.

Edited by kat

On 9/9/2018 at 7:20 PM, Draco1958 said:

Maybe it was a timey wimey flux and what you heard was your scream you hadn't made yet?

Yeah, that was the point I was trying to make.  It was as if I had gone out to investigate myself.  It made me think of that episode of "Tales from the Darkside: Sorry, Right Number (1987)" 

I feel like I'm craving grits tonight.  I don't typically crave specific things and never grits until tonight.  My son's very first favorite solid food was grits, the day care teachers at WSU was tripping out one day when I went to get him and asked me if I had ever given him them because he loved them!!! Aww, I miss that time.  Flies way too fast.

Edited by kat

Feeling like the past 3 days have taken a lot out of me. 

Monday was an afternoon appointment, Tuesday was an evening meeting, Wednesday was a morning appointment and all the days ended with The Boy wanting some form of special attention.  I get that because he is a kid, but crying like a toddler going through the Terrible Twos is getting old...HE'S 13!!!!!

:rant:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic