How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel totally guilty about the stuff that just transpired.  I didn't tell him the code, I told why I can't give it to him. His face looked like I had punched him in the gut and I feel like such a bitch I mean I just told him hey I am on your side, I feel like they think that this is supposed to be some kind of spa in Birmingham or something but it's mental health in Michigan.  I said too much.  Why can't I just stfu sometimes? I am sick of swallowing my foot to smite my face!

I don't even know if that's how the phrase goes!

Edited by kat

10 hours ago, TronRP said:

Today?!? :blink:

Dude, what time does your doctor's office open?  It's like 7:30 am now and you've already talked with them...I need to speak with them. 😮

I saw the Dr at 4pm Monday.  Since I hadn't been to bed yet, in my mind it was still Monday.  I just didn't post anything till late that night.

7 hours ago, kat said:

He can't freeze it. The other doctor took the equipment home! Why? Wtf! Why would a doctor take that home that's so weird. 

Anyway,  it's a callus. 

Thoughts of Mad Scientist comes to mind...in the back of my head I'm thinking...weirdo...

But you never know, the other doctor could be doing Pro Bono work on the side.  There's this new thing with freezing fat cells to promote weight loss.

You never know.

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

Thoughts of Mad Scientist comes to mind...in the back of my head I'm thinking...weirdo...

But you never know, the other doctor could be doing Pro Bono work on the side.  There's this new thing with freezing fat cells to promote weight loss.

You never know.

Oh that's a good theory.  Hmmm...

I feel like my mood had been great until about last night and than I tried to use this nicotine patch and was really hungry because this diet I been doing and so I went all fat girl crazy and ate a suzie Q and some chips and now I feel well, full but like a failure.........again.  

Edited by kat
I really like Suzie Qs though:*(

I think I may have broken me foot.  I broke it 20 years ago and this is a familiar experience,  a little worse but age and weight is probably a factor.  I'm not going to waste my time at the hospital all they're gonna do is tell me to do what I'm already doing. Right? Damn, I don't know what to do. If I didn't break it I'm a pill seeking, whining ass drama queen but if I did I'm still going to get treated like a pill seeking,  whining ass drama queen.  Hmm, what a difficult decision. 

(No I don't want any damn pills,  I'm so over that, eww I'd rather be in slight pain than deal with that shit, a bitch can't even get an X-ray without being marked)

Edited by kat

32 minutes ago, kat said:

I think I may have broken me foot.  I broke it 20 years ago and this is a familiar experience,  a little worse but age and weight is probably a factor.  I'm not going to waste my time at the hospital all they're gonna do is tell me to do what I'm already doing. Right? Damn, I don't know what to do. If I didn't break it I'm a pill seeking, whining ass drama queen but if I did I'm still going to get treated like a pill seeking,  whining ass drama queen.  Hmm, what a difficult decision. 

(No I don't want any damn pills,  I'm so over that, eww I'd rather be in slight pain than deal with that shit, a bitch can't even get an X-ray without being marked)

WHAT!?!?!😡

You get the X-ray, make sure if it is broken or not, then explain your concerns regarding "pills" with your physician.  You don't self diagnose something like that then suffer through it and hope for the best because you feel like a junkie!  Ask for something less narcotic.  I did.  If they shove something at you that you don't want, report them because they are aiming for the "kickback" and not the needs of the patient.  Remember, doctors are "practicing medicine" they are still fallible humans!

:rant:

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic