How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

Omg! Stop it legs! Seriously though this stupid new medication I am trying has given me RLS. I am scared of taking the RLS pill because it makes me want to gamble also fight. I'm more bipolar on the rls pill than I am without the bipolar pill that needs me to take an RLS pill to combat the RLS that the bipolar pill gives me! 

Seriously,  the pharmacy said oh, this pill will make you want to gamble. Wait...watch.  I'm about to get a link to the side effects, sex, drink, gamble...its great if you're in Las Vegas though!

So basically, 

the bipolar pill that gives me RLS makes me need a medication for RLS but the medication for RLS, makes people want to engage in bipolar like behaviors? Did I say that correctly?

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/parkinsons-drugs-may-lead-to-compulsive-gambling-102014

Well I guess it's a good thing I'm a fat bitch because I am not engaging in any sexual behavior at all so I beat ya there big pharma!

Edited by kat
I took it...now legs stop...please!!

27 minutes ago, kat said:

Omg! Stop it legs! Seriously though this stupid new medication I am trying has given me RLS. I am scared of taking the RLS pill because it makes me want to gamble also fight. I'm more bipolar on the rls pill than I am without the bipolar pill that needs me to take an RLS pill to combat the RLS that the bipolar pill gives me! 

Seriously,  the pharmacy said oh, this pill will make you want to gamble. Wait...watch.  I'm about to get a link to the side effects, sex, drink, gamble...its great if you're in Las Vegas though!

Just a question...Are you doing market research or is this something you actually "need" or is someone making kickback money on you with a write up?

18 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Just a question...Are you doing market research or is this something you actually "need" or is someone making kickback money on you with a write up?

I actually went on this pill because of sleep problems to be honest because if you're sleeping messed up it contributes to the mood disorder, basically bipolar is just when a bunch of your system is out of whack (sleep,  eating habits,  physical health problems etc) causing your synapses to fire all wrong which causes your mood to swing. I'm all sorts of messed up so I know my shit's misfiring.  Lol

Edited by kat

On 8/22/2018 at 3:28 AM, kat said:

So basically, 

the bipolar pill that gives me RLS makes me need a medication for RLS but the medication for RLS, makes people want to engage in bipolar like behaviors? Did I say that correctly?

https://www.healthline.com/health-news/parkinsons-drugs-may-lead-to-compulsive-gambling-102014

Well I guess it's a good thing I'm a fat bitch because I am not engaging in any sexual behavior at all so I beat ya there big pharma!

We can talk about that hehehe.  :devil:

On 8/22/2018 at 4:08 AM, kat said:

I actually went on this pill because of sleep problems to be honest because if you're sleeping messed up it contributes to the mood disorder, basically bipolar is just when a bunch of your system is out of whack (sleep,  eating habits,  physical health problems etc) causing your synapses to fire all wrong which causes your mood to swing. I'm all sorts of messed up so I know my shit's misfiring.  Lol

I match that plus add 2 little ones I babysit.  Can kids cause bipolar?

4 hours ago, Draco1958 said:

I match that plus add 2 little ones I babysit.  Can kids cause bipolar?

YESSS!!! Yes they can...a couple of DGNers have seen my "bipolar" side dealing with the little rug crawlers...

:rofl:

14 hours ago, kat said:

Now that I got all that out,  I had to delete it. 

Honestly, I think you should have kept it.  Made for some really interesting reading.  Someone might have needed to see that because they may be going through something similar.

gallery_4589_1225_32118.png

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic