How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

@firekitten15

But don't get me wrong...you all are good kids.  People generally don't like to hurt young people's feelings because they want the youth to feel secure and comforted regardless of what's going on, but you know me.  I have a hard time sugar coating anything.  

5a2f63cf86fc8_giphySendingyouahug121217.gif

18 minutes ago, Nitewolf said:

am frustrated just got done reloading the HDD on my xp gamer to find out that the original problem was from a loss power connection

Well, at least you probably cleared out a lot of miscellaneous BS that would be hard to get rid of otherwise.  :)

Feeling a bit stunned.  Looked for one thing and found a world of other information I was not expecting.

Some that really stood out for me personally...Margot Kidder died on Mother's day (May 13, 2018), Roseanne Barr reboot cancelled due to racist tweet, Meghan Markle's half sister accusing Meghan's mother as "cashing in on the Royal Wedding" as the half sister prepares to sell a book all about, while holding press conferences and looking into having her experiences made into a movie...and then there was the passing of Barbara Bush (April 17, 2018) who took her final breaths as husband, George H. W. Bush, held her hand until the end.

...yeah...😶

Feel like I really overdid it yesterday.  I had fun racing my nephew across Trene's overgrown yard...fell twice and still beat him to the goal.  Then I cut all the yards and finished up with a quick trim of the bushes and grass edges.  Finally I used the blower to put the finishing touches on the clean up and changed the outside light bulbs of the HomeHouse.  So I hope I'll be able to drive everyone to church in the morning. 

3 minutes ago, kat said:

Why do I even ask questions that I already know the answers to?

2 minutes ago, firekitten15 said:

Hmm, maybe you're hoping for a different answer than what you already have?

That's usually the consensus.  Sometimes you just hope you overlooked something and that there could possibly be an inkling of another solution to the answer you have already perceived to be the final outcome...a.k.a. wishful thinking.  🤣

Really trying not to feel annoyed at myself.  I want to start working, but my stamina is shot to put.  And no matter what I do, it backfires.  I have to face it, I'm getting older.

gallery_4589_1202_14996.jpg

Feels like I need some real sleep.  I spent most of the night trying to make sure Kali was appeased so she didn't pee on my futon and last clean blanket.  She has been quite busy these past couple of weeks.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic