How Are You Feeling?

Troy Spiral

I feel so petty.  I didn't realize I was such a prideful person when it comes to family.  It's hard for me to know that even when I tell a family member something, it will only really be fully understood once someone else has said it.  I would hate to think that I'm one of those people who wants to be known as having "said it first", but it really is hard hearing my own words come back at me (as if it was new information) from someone I counseled on that very topic.

gallery_4589_1202_14996.jpg

11 hours ago, TronRP said:

I feel so petty.  I didn't realize I was such a prideful person when it comes to family.  It's hard for me to know that even when I tell a family member something, it will only really be fully understood once someone else has said it.  I would hate to think that I'm one of those people who wants to be known as having "said it first", but it really is hard hearing my own words come back at me (as if it was new information) from someone I counseled on that very topic.

gallery_4589_1202_14996.jpg

It can be very frustrating. You try to be helpful. Then he'll go ahead and be a little prideful. If you are trying to do good, and all you really want in return is some appreciation over time, it can get to feel worse than if it only happened every once in a blue noon that your assistance was ignored/taken for granted. Try not to let it make you bitter. Eventually the people that care about you will/do notice. If they dont... well maybe they just f-ing miss out the next I'm you want to give them a leg up with some torn wisdom! :horse:*stomps foot* *nods* I'm serious. 

request__chibi_grell_by_trinitywolfdragon-d6kqadi.png

On 4/4/2018 at 12:17 AM, TronRP said:

:grouphug

On 4/4/2018 at 12:48 AM, Moe Falcon said:

You too? Bad cold.

Thanks Tron. He's better now and hopefully gets out of the hospital tomorrow. 

@ Moe Falcon 

I had like stomach flu from hell for like a week.  Sinus problems came later.

Edited by kat

9 minutes ago, kat said:

Thanks Tron. He's better now and hopefully gets out of the hospital tomorrow. 

@ Moe Falcon 

I had like stomach flu from hell for like a week.  Sinus problems came later.

HOSPITAL!!!  kat, I think you buried the lead somewhere!!! :ohmy:

Feels like that 250 mile round trip drive I made yesterday really took a toll on me.  I'm just now starting to get my energy back.  Hauling two 16 pound bags of cat food to the storage feeder made for an interesting wake up call about an hour ago....:wacko:

I feel that I should be true to myself.  If I'm going to be cited for "absurd" behaviour, I at least want to do so being myself.

For the past few months, I have been rather "conservative" with my attire as there have been so many customers at The Red Apple Restaurant when we have arrived these past few months of Gatherings.  But I see it doesn't matter what I look like for we will always be the "Black" people in the room.  So why bother pretending...

gallery_4589_1225_4524.jpg

10 hours ago, TronRP said:

I feel that I should be true to myself.  If I'm going to be cited for "absurd" behaviour, I at least want to do so being myself.

For the past few months, I have been rather "conservative" with my attire as there have been so many customers at The Red Apple Restaurant when we have arrived these past few months of Gatherings.  But I see it doesn't matter what I look like for we will always be the "Black" people in the room.  So why bother pretending...

gallery_4589_1225_4524.jpg

WHAT??????????????????????????  You're BLACK????

On 4/18/2018 at 1:12 AM, Draco1958 said:

I could step on your foot.  You would forget about the headache for a while.

Deal!

You know certain pain feels awesome like when you work out really hard and you're muscles are all ripping but, headaches not so much. 

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic