Myspace rants?

I have a confession to make, I don't know how to do all that stupid shit to myspace, don't care, someone else did mine for me, once, and it's been like that ever since.. same with how to use facebook (which is a complete fucking mystery and my livejournal), I've no clue how to change it, and no care, either. I do occasionally go on there and let people add me to it. :blushing:

this thread is entertaining. I have been saying, for months that MySpace is becoming more and more like Facebook. Which sucks...

as for app invited, unless you have some, you CAN block them entirely. :p but you are right. all of you..

I hate it when you cutomize your own layout, using that myspace editor. I didn't make hardly and changes, and when I scroll the page, everything blends together!!! I hate that shit! And it only seemed to happen when i looked at my page through Internet Explorer. But not everyone has Firefox, or Safari!

I never use that myspace editor ever.and yes IE sucks.

Only two rants:

I HATE PRIVATE PROFILES!!!! If I want to spy on someone I should be able to damnit!!!! lmao

And I do hate it that it's turning into facebook - facebook is shit and I don't want myspace to become facebook no2. Get rid of bloody applications Tom!! booohoooooo

I also hate how sometimes in order to add someone ya have to either put in there email address or there fucking last name! Grrr....

Yes, all those applications need to go! Also those dumb video advertisment that slows down the loading of your page.

Only two rants:

I HATE PRIVATE PROFILES!!!! If I want to spy on someone I should be able to damnit!!!! lmao

And I do hate it that it's turning into facebook - facebook is shit and I don't want myspace to become facebook no2. Get rid of bloody applications Tom!! booohoooooo

I hate private profiles too! I understand I guess if you have a stalker but everyone else? What the fuck makes you so special? I mean really, what the hell are you trying to hide? It's so stupid...

I don't make my profile private, because I've decided that I scare more people off by showing off my angst-ridden blogs. I usually blog during a full-moon, and I never remember any of it.

Lmao very well said man.

Thank you. It comes from my addiction, I use myspace more than email because of the massive amount of excitement with the red indications.

Archived