House warming party

Originally I was going to have this party months ago after moving into my new home but however things kept popping up there and there to prevent me from having it. However now im officailly able to have it and im planning it on the 5'th of september. Yes theres going to be lots of booze! Of course along with a bon-fire in my back-yard, also music (*duh* of course theres going to be music) and lots, lots of booze. So if anyone is interested in going send me a private message and I'll send back the info of how to get there (im not posting my address and number here due to security reasons). Whoever is attending y'all are more than welcome to bring a dish if ya want. However I must ask if anyone could atleast bring there own bit of booze as well, it doesnt have to be anything expensive or fancy, a six-pack would be good enough atleast.

I'll be sacrifing almost a whole month of going to cc just to make sure this party is possible and everyone who is attending gets drunk enough. So I really hope some of you make it out because im giving up my free time for y'all! The date is 9-05-08, whoever wants to come be sure to mark it on your calandars. I hope to see some of you here!

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try and plan on making it out. Its going to be skimpy as I could be moving around the end of August. So I may not get the time off since I am taking a lot of time to get out of this apartment.

It would be awsome to have you here, you always been the life of the party. I hope everything goes good for ya move. If your able to make it out just let me know and I'll send you the info.

So far I already have a few people who is attending such as some friends who is non-dgn'ers and a few dgn'ers. However theres still lots of time to invite more! I might be able to put the fog machine to work (which im dying to use). The party is starting around 12 pm and it'll end to umm...umm uhh...T'ill the sun rises up again. Whoever wants to go ya can just show up anytime, it dont matter.

:bunny::peanutbutterjellytime:

Yippy Party!!!!!

We will try to make it.....

I already sent rev the info, hope you guys can make it!

I'll have to check and see if my daughter is home with me or at her dad's. If she goes to her dad's I am soooo at your party! I'll know a little closer to the date.

just let me know ahead of time if you can make it. :happy:

As you know, I'm a party monster :p. If I have money to get out there and money to get some alcohol, you bet your ass Raven and I will be there...most likely with other people.

You both are actually one of the main people I hope to see at my party, you guys must make it! Even if y'all only just have enough to make it down, I'll share my booze!

Sadly, I will not be able to attend. Grr...drink one for me amigos!

If only I knew a month ahead before time you were coming to MI I possble could've arranged the party then however by the time I knew the dates it was too late. You know your defintely one of the peeps I'd love to hang out with at my party.

Hopefully next time we'll have better luck.

Of course I have to bring the 7-8 percent homemade beer,Budweiser sux.

I hope you like milwaukees best, its the cheepest and thats the kind of beer were having for the party.

For those that are planning to stay the night (or gets too drunk to drive) bring a blanket and a pillow because I cant cover all that for everyone.

I hope you like milwaukees best, its the cheepest and thats the kind of beer were having for the party.

For those that are planning to stay the night (or gets too drunk to drive) bring a blanket and a pillow because I cant cover all that for everyone.

Like I am going to drink that nasty stuff,hell no!LOL!

Like I am going to drink that nasty stuff,hell no!LOL!

All beer is nasty no matter what, so deal with it! LOL

woo! another party!

I will try and make it..... don't know what's going on, but i will def try and get there, and I MAY drag some others along with me. lol

Sweet, if ya can make it. Make sure they bring a little bit of booze as well.

Archived