House warming party

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CRAZY AWESOME NEWS FOR THOSE WITHOUT A CAR!!!

We have one...and two people bailed at the last minute. So if you're offering a little something, then we've got a car. We're heading out from the Eastside, not sure what time yet, but if you're on my way PM me. We're in Clinton Twp, we may be going 696 west to 75 south, to give a general idea of where we'll be headed.

Just to throw it out there 'cause I noticed some people needed a ride.

Awwwwwwww :) *blush* :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:

YAY! *glomps Cher* I get to meet you. :p

I know only a few for sure who are going but am hoping there will be a lot of people so at least one person will talk to me lol :p

YAY! :)

Still trying to pick what the hell to wear and am hoping I dont clam up and be too shy lol

I'm ganna steal hugs from you all mwahahahahaha!

:p

lol naw but I think this will be fun...well I hope so after driving for an hour and a half...you better feel special that i'm coming to your party lol :)

EPIC!

Got lost eight times on the way there, ran out of gas, had to run about 19 errands before we left, and took two hours to get there which cost us 15 dollars in gas.

On the way back just now? Took us five dollars in gas and 45 minutes. Go figure.

I had a darling time and would elaborate more if it wasn't 7:37 in the fucking God awful early morning and I wasn't drooling on my keyboard half drunk.

Yes, we JUST got home. Goodnight/morning.

Yeah I am damn near broke now and am sittin on empty in my gas tank. Even the money I got from closing went to the house inspector and getting the power in my name. Gonna cost me a bundle too when I get my first Comcast cable bill with the $99 installation fee. Sorry I missed out man. I will have my weekends off again once I get into the job as I leave on a bus tomorrow afternoon.

Archived