DGN Night Aftermath - July 5th

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

likewise! sorry i missed you in the first post... it's now 5 pm and i am only starting to feel human!

i remember the spin-the-wheel buttons though, how could i forget that?

What are spin the wheel buttons? *intrigued* Is they like spin the bottle?

Fantastic night all around!!! Lots of people meeting and talking with everyone! Awesome listing!!

Reaper: Whoop! Whoop! Lol Thanks for the great party! It was so nice to see you at CC again, too! Good luck with the bid!

Sasha: Simply stunning!! Have a safe trip back!!

Stymie: My bro!! You’re so crazy!! So glad you made it out with us! Love ya!

Dark Metallion: I heard you talked to some emo kid about fromunda cheese..LOL! :rofl:

Deathfearsnone: Great to see you! **Big Hugs**

Angel of Death and Dani- Yay!!!! You guys made it out!! I missed you!

Nienna: Awesome dancing!! You rock!

Mstrbeau: Sorry for stepping on your feet!! Lol I’m a little saschwatch!! Can’t wait to see the pics!

Rev Reverence and OhMyGoth: You guys are amazing!! So filled with energy and love!

DarkChylde: Great seeing you again!

Shade Everdark: Glad you made it out, and danced the night away.

Ice Queen: You looked beautiful, as always!!

Chernobyl and Raven: Good to see you guys again! Didn’t see anyone dancing this time, though :0

Miss Kitty: So glad to have finally met you!! Very nice and sweet!

Piggy Mama: Great seeing you at both the party and CC!

Gothic Raven Goddess: Hmmmm, well I know where I wanted to rest my head for a few minutes last night! ;) lol You looked beautiful!

Bean and Eternal: Yay!! You guys made it!! Cool seeing you at both CC and the party!

Tanuki, Punk Princess, Xanthien……You ladies are lovely! The three stooges? Naaaawwww, three goddesses!!

Damaged Angel: Great seeing you again beautiful!

Aequorea: saw you from afar, but didn’t get to meet you~ you are vision of loveliness

Daevion and Bella Morte: Daevion~loved watching you “strike a pose” on the dance floor, lol Bella~you looked gorgeous!!

Riku: WTF? I’m just now realizing I didn’t even get a chance to talk to you!! Curses!! Where’s my time machine?!?!?! :cry

JaneDazzle and HeadlessGoth: Saw you at the party, but didn’t get introduced~next time!

St. Masey: Finally met you!! Hope you make it out again soon!

CandyQuackenBush: I’m pretty sure I saw you, but didn’t get a chance to talk~you looked awesome!

Saga: Were you wearing chain mail? Looked fabulous!!

Burrich: I think I saw you too, and went to look for you…..then lost you!! Grrrrrrr! Was that even you?

And Saechalyn? We need to be reintroduced!!

And I missed Michiko? Damn!

Nightgaunt: You are simply amazing. Mi hombre muy caliente, atractivo, e inteligente. Usted esta en mi alma.

There are some people I know I missed at CC, but seen at the party! I hope we get a chance to talk more next time!

Mark your calendars for next week everyone! Thanks for a fabulous night!

**Big Hugs!!**

:grouphug

I just made it home and out of the bathtub. Ice Queen lives! Just a quick note to say I am safe, for those that were worried, and thank you, for now. Gotta work some long ass shifts next couple of days, then I'll post proper. And yes, I do remember things, especially the why I limited myself to one drink previously, and why I shouldn't stray from that. No regrets, luckily, except wishing I had been less intoxicated.

I was there. Not going to try to remember everyone I talked to, because my pitcher kept refilling....

However I did see PRYME! (He specifically asked me to post when I saw him.. so.....) At least... I think I saw him last night... I know I saw him Friday... I'm pretty sure I saw him last night..... I'll feel like a dork if he wasn't there....

I was there. Not going to try to remember everyone I talked to, because my pitcher kept refilling....

However I did see PRYME! (He specifically asked me to post when I saw him.. so.....) At least... I think I saw him last night... I know I saw him Friday... I'm pretty sure I saw him last night..... I'll feel like a dork if he wasn't there....

Yeah...he was there. Pretending to be a doctor. tee hee.

I just made it home and out of the bathtub. Ice Queen lives! Just a quick note to say I am safe, for those that were worried, and thank you, for now. Gotta work some long ass shifts next couple of days, then I'll post proper. And yes, I do remember things, especially the why I limited myself to one drink previously, and why I shouldn't stray from that. No regrets, luckily, except wishing I had been less intoxicated.

So glad to hear your ok dear! I didn't want to leave you but my ride was leaving without me...good luck hun! :grouphug

I had quite a few people flick my button. Good times, good times. :wub:

Was that you that I spanked a couple of times in the night? lol

We had a very good time at the club. Made for the perfect ending to a great party. Loads of people and even danced a good while for the first time in a long time. These kind of nights don't happen enough for me anymore so it was a treat.

Was that you that I spanked a couple of times in the night? lol

We had a very good time at the club. Made for the perfect ending to a great party. Loads of people and even danced a good while for the first time in a long time. These kind of nights don't happen enough for me anymore so it was a treat.

Yep, that was me. :rofl:

WHAT a night o.o;

"Music was fucking great I thought and All night!!!"

Meet a ton of people.. Again!

Sorry if I forget names>.<

It takes my airheadness a little bit at times o.o;

Fucking cool talking with people I did.

If I didn't talk much.

I get little shy then add the fact I am hyper = no talky

I try not to talk about 5 topics at one time no more >.<

I love seeing the people that did dance!

I was little out of it and fell almost on my face lol

Yeah for drinks!!

My legs are still burning x.x!!

Nights like that make me wish City was open 24/7!

NP O-M-G!

I sober fast.

So if anyone ever needs a drive home.

Me and my little go-kart can hook you up.

After 3 saturdays of Bullshit happening to me I came to CC.

I came to city with Kiokosushiflower and Max. I had on a top made of entirely tutu fabric (tulle) My boobies said hi to everyone. :welcome: I was so happy I arrived. I was wasted when I arrived LOL. I had fun, I had even more fun when I left :thumbsup: I had a million random people hug me because of the boobs. I had a million random chicks rubbing my boobs, a stimulating expeirence. I was to wasted to take a pic of my boobs when I got out of city club there wasnt much of my shirt left anyways

I saw:

angel of death

darkchylde

Darque Metallion

PunkPrincess

Rev.Reverence

Xanthein

Ice Queen

I wish I was more at the DGN corner saturday night but I was tryn to play match maker on the dance floor with a few of my friends. I wasnt there long but Its was nice to see you guys. This would have been up earlier but I was just laid out sleep at my friends house for the next day.

PARTY HARD. :cheers: SLEEP HARDER. :X

LUCKILY NONE OF THIS :ralph

***I think I saw Shade Everdark but Im not sure I was standing on the landing by the steps and this tall blonde guy asked me for a hug and I said yes and got spun around in a circle, If not you I have weirder expeirences with stranger at city, at least my shoes were still on my feet.