DGN Night Aftermath - July 5th

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is what i was asking. no slobber on face or eye area or top of my head :p he's been known to lick me right up my part.

Yep.....Been there for the past eight years.....He gets ya when you least expect it.....

:bunny: .....I like it most of the time, but I am just weird..... :stuart:

Yep.....Been there for the past eight years.....He gets ya when you least expect it.....

:bunny: .....I like it most of the time, but I am just weird..... :stuart:

haha no that's just love

*edit:

the funniest time this happened: i was driving down the street and rev saw me... he made me stop, ran over to the car and licked me right up my part (i used to part it down the middle then). i was pretty grossed out but mostly amused. it was a very slobbery one. i even gagged a little.

i'm sure everyone loves my thread jacking all about rev and his slobber.

Edited by JaneDead

Health / Energy levels have kept me away for awhile just too much to deal with at CC with all the "action" there. But I'll get back on the wagon at some point here. :)

Thanks to the kind people that mentioned they missed me. :grouphug

Also thanks VERY much for taking the time to write your reports and especially the extra time it takes to write up the lists of who you saw, not everyone has the motivation for such things but its great to see and for some reason makes me feel like all the time spent on DGN over the years was worth it. Especially thanks to anyone that actually promoted DGN. Thats huge.

Health / Energy levels have kept me away for awhile just too much to deal with at CC with all the "action" there. But I'll get back on the wagon at some point here. :)

Also thanks VERY much for taking the time to write your reports and especially the extra time it takes to write up the lists of who you saw, not everyone has the motivation for such things but its great to see and for some reason makes me feel like all the time spent on DGN over the years was worth it. Especially thanks to anyone that actually promoted DGN. Thats huge.

I would be more than glad to do the "DGN Street Team" thing, Troy..

Just hand me a huge-ass stack of cards next time you see me. I am constantly traveling, and making public appearances. Nothing would give me greater pleasure than promoting our wonderful community. :)

Tanuki & I had on these earrings that said "I Love Troy" in honor of you!

Mster you can eyeball my hot assed man anytime just don't get him in the sack! LOL

Nienna, glad you helped Shade enjoy himself, he needs as much cheering up as I do.

You both cheered me up with your posts and I miss seeing you too!

I look forward to dancing and visiting with you both again.

:cat:

Edited by kiri_no_aijin