Who Here Is Single

Really feeling like an anomaly here as I'm not looking nor is the interest there, on my part, in ever hooking up again. I'm just not starving for affection, y'know? Just not feeling it.

Something I'd noticed on here is that several folks seem to dive headfirst into things just for the sake of being with someone only for things to turn sour and end up in regrets. Is being single really that unbearable for folks? It just seems that people are too eager to give up personal space and peace of mind for short-term conveniences. One could come across as needy and clingy feeling that way.

Indulge and marvel in the things that make you you, laugh,stick your, poke, pick, and prod at the absurdities of life, dance about when it suits you, lift those rocks, see what's behind those doors, enjoy spontaneity...

And if, throughout all this, you end up eye to eye/nose to nose with someone evokes those lost childhood feelings, forgotten dreams, those things you always wished were real, and values you still hold dear and they also happen to feel just as much then have a go at it.

Finding "that someone" should never be a top priority.

Really feeling like an anomaly here as I'm not looking nor is the interest there, on my part, in ever hooking up again. I'm just not starving for affection, y'know? Just not feeling it.

Something I'd noticed on here is that several folks seem to dive headfirst into things just for the sake of being with someone only for things to turn sour and end up in regrets. Is being single really that unbearable for folks? It just seems that people are too eager to give up personal space and peace of mind for short-term conveniences. One could come across as needy and clingy feeling that way.

Indulge and marvel in the things that make you you, laugh,stick your, poke, pick, and prod at the absurdities of life, dance about when it suits you, lift those rocks, see what's behind those doors, enjoy spontaneity...

And if, throughout all this, you end up eye to eye/nose to nose with someone evokes those lost childhood feelings, forgotten dreams, those things you always wished were real, and values you still hold dear and they also happen to feel just as much then have a go at it.

+1 Kabillijizillimillionbillion Joey !

:clap:

I for one am going to start loving me for me(more) and try to love being single. I'm going to stay single till the end of school. So I have a long time to work on both of them. And if I do find that special someone, and they feel the same... then they can wait. :yes

There was only one person I want, and I confess that I lived in lala land thinking the things I thought, I was trying to go with what my heart and intuition told me. Now, I feel so foolish and stupid for letting this person know how I truly felt, that's the worst part and I am completely and utterly embarrassed and sorry for that. I should have kept my mouth shut. I am single, not searching, I met someone recently in a moment of weakness took their bait, but just for a moment, and I realized what I already knew. So, in a nutshell, fuck it.

Edited by kat

:clap:

I for one am going to start loving me for me(more) and try to love being single. I'm going to stay single till the end of school. So I have a long time to work on both of them. And if I do find that special someone, and they feel the same... then they can wait. :yes

:grouphug Sounds like a good plan. Even though I hated the 1.5 years that Morbid was in California and I was here, I have to admit that I probably, to this day, wouldn't have finished school if he had been here the whole time. Working 2 jobs and going to school full time meant being gone 12-14 hours a day. Not good for a relationship.

Maybe Im better off this way.

i concur....i feel its to much damn trouble. >.< i'm gone far to much working my job outta state. gone for months at a time and then back for a week or two...i think unless something outta the ordinary happens and i find a person that can deal with me being on the road so much...its just better this way...i mean come on who wants a "part-time boyfriend" anyway :wallbash:

• 2 weeks later...

i think my issue is everyone i meet is not single. so you end up hearing about there relationship bullshit and what not. city club in particular is like that. hence why i dont flirt much there. its not that i dont find women approchable, its just that i dont want to hit or dance with a taken women. or they might not be into men at all.