****the Intoxicated Posting Thread****

Scales

• 3 weeks later...

Back again at this thread....

Thanks to all of the people who left surplus alcohol on Saturday, Wreck can't feel his teeth, and I'm officially at the "pee pee" stage of buzzed. :biggrin:

SURELY someone must have gotten drunk between my last bender, and this post. You're holding out on us all. :rofl:

Back again at this thread....

Thanks to all of the people who left surplus alcohol on Saturday, Wreck can't feel his teeth, and I'm officially at the "pee pee" stage of buzzed. :biggrin:

SURELY someone must have gotten drunk between my last bender, and this post. You're holding out on us all. :rofl:

I've been doing just about ALL my drinking in the studio lately...(calms me down 'cause I drink only a little bit)

...but I am getting used to the work in there...I use less & less (I was D-runk by the end of the first session.)

..& I am SO happy that you guys are happy!

Not intoxicated, but "punk drunch. Be vewy vewy quiet. My koawa is sweeping in da bwoom cwoset." -taysteewonderbunny (I would put it in funny quotes from DGNers, but she didn't say it online so I figured I'd put it here instead.)

does 'slightly enibriated" count enough to post here!?

I'm not drunk, but I'd say the thread rules don't matter completely unless they do, in whatever selective case they would matter.. in which case, they are extremely important, if not easily dodged and delightfully offset in whatever manner they are perceived.

I created this thread, in hopes of saying something of awesome and/or great substance while under the influence of substances; this philosophy is speculative, as is speculation and various spectacles whether on sale, not on sale, on sale for a limited time, or booze-related. I can't really judge the authority of the rules in this thread, what's in its rules or out of them, why Japan tried to come up with a milk and beer combination, the overall fluctuating status of the authority or lack of authority of rules in this thread, if there are rules hidden behind the rules in this thread attempting to undermine my original ruling that I had created rules and I am positively unsure of their validity, or why trash cans with spring-loaded pedestals that make the tops come off are so obnoxiously enjoyable.. What I am sure of at about 67-92% sure-ity-ism, is that the asterisks make the title flashy in a NOTEPAD sort of way, which on a scale of 1-10 I find an enjoyable, yet moderate 7 (with respect to the law of fives).

I feel.. Oh shit wrong thread. *Restructures sentence.*

Um, to summarize, though I made this thread I question the authority of the thread creator, refusing to intellectually debate myself out of sheer silliness as it would not only be counter-productive but I'm tired and stuff.

I'm not drunk, but I'd say the thread rules don't matter completely unless they do, in whatever selective case they would matter.. in which case, they are extremely important, if not easily dodged and delightfully offset in whatever manner they are perceived.

I created this thread, in hopes of saying something of awesome and/or great substance while under the influence of substances; this philosophy is speculative, as is speculation and various spectacles whether on sale, not on sale, on sale for a limited time, or booze-related. I can't really judge the authority of the rules in this thread, what's in its rules or out of them, why Japan tried to come up with a milk and beer combination, the overall fluctuating status of the authority or lack of authority of rules in this thread, if there are rules hidden behind the rules in this thread attempting to undermine my original ruling that I had created rules and I am positively unsure of their validity, or why trash cans with spring-loaded pedestals that make the tops come off are so obnoxiously enjoyable.. What I am sure of at about 67-92% sure-ity-ism, is that the asterisks make the title flashy in a NOTEPAD sort of way, which on a scale of 1-10 I find an enjoyable, yet moderate 7 (with respect to the law of fives).

I feel.. Oh shit wrong thread. *Restructures sentence.*

Um, to summarize, though I made this thread I question the authority of the thread creator, refusing to intellectually debate myself out of sheer silliness as it would not only be counter-productive but I'm tired and stuff.

a simple "yes" would have sufficed! :stuart:

(Is not drunk.)

a simple "yes" would have sufficed! :stuart:

*blankly forgets the question*

Yes. =P

Reading the last two replies elicited in me a craving for strawberry beer milkshakes.

That sounds very strange.

Edited by Scales

Samuel Adams' Blackberry Witbier RAWKS.

After one, I'm feeling the tooth slightly less. Let's see where two takes me..

My husband is thousands of miles away, drunk on Grand Marnier and Southern Comfort. I doubt he's much longer for the world. I wish he were fixin' to pass out in MY bed. :sad: