****the Intoxicated Posting Thread****

Scales

Scales was here.

Originally I was going to post more that night but that didn't happen because I was dead tired and collapsed like an African zombie running a marathon for a brain-cloning benefit.

I woke up today and I ate chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookie ice cream. That was my lunch. It was friggin' delicious. Then I washed it down with some Dr. Thunder. Its not necessarily unhealthy living if I still practice gardening, at least the vegetables are there, I just don't know who's going to be eating them.

Its ironic that we can't grow money trees and yet higher currency money is often paper and comes from trees, maybe if I hit enough politicians with a tree branch we'll go out of national debt.

/smartass

• 2 weeks later...

I wanna sail the open sea and become lost upone thee. I will seek that marriot and not pout as my vision is unclear and yet so near. How far do I have to travel to find and embark on my destiny leaving me shipwrecked and fishing for answers I can't believe this is not Rum find it to be exactly the way I wanted it to be we will go fade into thin air and watch the hands of death swoop up and catch us like a tidal wave. A Hurricane yet to be destitude to the sharks who smell your blood, oh this blood paints your skin redrum and swim beaneath their fins. Swallow you whole after chewing you u.p and spitting you out, These sharks are out to get you just undterstand it and don't let them get in the way of your aqua journey to the world below.

Edited by Morbid Suicide

Yesterday I had been awake for 28 hours, got drunk on vanilla Burnett's vodka, spent about two hours staring at Xbox 360 visualizations while listening to Irish drinking songs, and then later made catty remarks while watching MTV's MADE. Very Nice, Great Success.

Edited by Scales

• 2 weeks later...

I won't be able to find it :p BOOKMARKS are for..um..marking books :p:yes I have books & vids & spiritual info on there...& it's cluttered...damn..more shit I need to do.

Believe it or not, I may be right on par with you, with the bookmarks. It would take me about 90 seconds (at least) to scroll to the end of my list. The damn thing is as long as my legs! However, I recently figured out how to get to things quickly, by categorising them into folders, and opening my library to find them. ;)

Expect me to be posting here, later. I still have a six pack of Chickalob Ultra, and the vodka Tyger left last time, when she was here. :hrhr: And, I am expecting her for dinner, later on. She's requested a homemade meal.

Anyone else want to come out for grub and good times? :cheers::pizza: