New Years Eve Aftermath

Hellion

Yeah CC was really awesome,lots of booze,boobs,and what not,other than that it was good.pretty good crowd,some idiot passed out in the bathroom ,face in toilet,LOL!!

good DGN turnout.roads really sucked,hope everyone got home safe.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had an awesome time!! Went to City for the first time on NYE and had a blast. Had a bit too much too drink but I didnt throw up until I got home and after I had White Castle. Word to the wise, dont eat White Castle with a belly full of beer, it isnt pretty. Other than that, my night was pretty amazing. I got to spend it with some really good friends and was very glad that I also got to spend it with my boyfriend. Saw quite a few fellow DGNers and met some new ones along the way last night. If there is a thread about City, which Im assuming there will be, I will post more there. If by some chance that there isnt, then I will post more here about City.

Ugh, still recovering...

A good time was had.

Odims and I started out going to dinner at Mouintan Jacks, and that was some everything delicious dinner. Then we headed to the Leland to go to our Hotel room. We pregamed, and by that, we drank and entire bottle of wine just the two of us. Then we headed down to CC, and after that, it was fun.

Did NOT like the cages, or the fire people. Personally I was waiting for one of them to burn themself. I would have had something to laugh at. Stupid fire kids.

I drank ALOT, but it was all in good fun. The DGN turn out....great. I think we owned CC last night!

Yeah, I am still feeling last night's effects, so it that means it was a good time.

Plus, I spent it with my Odims, which means I couldn't have had it anyother way.

Still a little hungover, but not too bad. Earlier today, on the other hand...blearrrrrgh.

Candy, thanks for turning us on to going to CC for NYE (and going to CC in general, it had been forever since I was last there...). We all had a grand time.

My only beef is that the clothes I have are the ones I wore in Germany...when I was about 150 lbs...not anymore, LOL! I guess a trip to Noir is in order...

Yeah, it was a great night for sure. Brought a CC virgin along who totally enjoyed it. First time being at City Club on New Years with the multiple floors to wander in. That was pretty cool in itself as it supplied plenty of breathing space. Managed to get through the nasty roads to get Tygerlily back home and then drive back toward Ann Arbor. Tired as hell but we managed. Been a long time since I had a real good time there as I came somewhat old school.

The eternal and I had a good time at CC. We didn't make it in time for the count down, but it was no biggie - I was just glad that we were together to ring in the new year. :wub:

The drive home sucked. Took us 3 hours to get back to his place. There were moments I couldn't tell where there was road and where there were ditches, but luckily we made it safely.

Yea It was good except for one person. And honestly, to those whom she may have pissed off, I do want to apologize. That was actually my first night meeting her as well from knowing her on myspace. I didn't know she was gonna turn into such a fucking cunt. Those who know me well enough, know that I don't put up with that sort of bullshit so thank you for giving me a heads up of what shit she was trying to start. It's really quite embarrassing to even have associated myself with her. Let her snooty ass rot in Ohio, people like her are a dime a dozen.

Umm.. yeah.. New Years at CC was definitely interesting that's for sure.. I was blitzed.. and I actually wasn't that hung over the next day, just TIRED! I am also glad that I didn't try to drive home last night, the room at the Leland wasn't as scary as anticipated. So good night overall.

Well, I felt bad for Critter, because I know she was lookin forward to the cleavage, and I think there was more there at CC on New Years alone than a whole season of Baywatch.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Got to see sooo many people.

I've realized the new Dgn corner is right across from the dance floor entrance.

In between dancing with my beloved, we hung there with

Daevion,

Candy,

Odims n

his dapper Siegemachine partner whose name escapes me,

Jadnifer,

some strange incoherent 10 ft tall Black guy who kept coming up to Candy for some unknown reason,

Tigerlili (so nice to see you again--Happy Birthday :peanutbutterjellytime: ),

Odims army buddy and his wife(is that the new guy on DGN?),

Ice Queen,

Shade,

Jinx

Troy, Hunhee,

Darque Metallion,

Know Buddy Kares,

Reaper, looking all badass with his hat and makeup

and some woman who I think was DGN, because she talked to all the abovementioned, but had a permascowl on her face so I didn't approach her. (I'm never comfortable approaching people who look like they have airs)

I saw damagedangel, but she looked preoccupied texting.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was actually glad to see the cage and fire, if no other reason,

than I could find some dumbass excuse to justify in my head paying 3x the price for

the same crappy music, pee-stained bathrooms,

and bouncers who feel they need to be assh^%$s just for the hell of it.

That said, it was a great night.

Thank you to Hunhee for bringing Troy out once again,

and of course thanks for your limitless hugs and compliments to me and Bean.

You seem to posess the same affection addiction I have.

And Only Troy can seamlessly go from an engaging conversation about the ancient Jews defense of Mount Masada to an extended breast exam of :censored: . He's the sh*^, there's no denying it.

Candy, aside from laughing with you and telling you the new "at" story, I love the new hairfalls, and appreciated them even more after Odims explanation of how the different colored lights were synched.

It made me feel like I was in one of those 80s teen sci-fi movies.

Bean and I are trying to figure out a way for you to move up the ranks of money and power without seeing you two leave again this year for Iraq.

Sorry, if I forgot anyone.

My favorite part was dancing with Bean, because she feels so good in my arms :swoon

It was quite the night.

Happy New Year all!

OK....since everyone is posting about City in this thread I guess that is where I will post about what happened to me there last night and very early this morning.

I had a great night!! It was great to bring in the New Year with my sweetie which most of you probably met. His name is Dave and he has long brown curly hair and was wearing leather pants, a ruffled shirt and a velvet overcoat. Hes a lot of fun to hang around with. Im still trying to get him to create a profile on here...hopefully he will do that soon.

It was also great to bring in the new year with a lot of my friends.

Okay for the happenings...LOL...I got there and had a vodka and cranberry juice and the bartender that made it I think that he just put the juice in there for coloring purposes because damn was that drink strong. I definitely got my moneys worth. I ended up drinking way too much beer after that and Dave pretty much had to hold my hand so that I didnt topple over. Got to see the other clubs which was cool. Club 54 we didnt stay in too long because it smelled funny and then we stayed in the Labyrinth for awhile and danced down there while we were watching the shows. The shows were exciting.

I eneded up getting a lot of liqueor spilled on me but hey its cool it happens. Saw a lot of people making out including myself at midnight with my honey. I DO think that the new DGN corner is right across the hall from the dance floor because that is where most of us congregated last night. Now let me see if I can remember everyone that I ran into last night.

Bean Water- I remember saying hi and happy new year as you were passing me on the dance floor.

The Eternal- same goes for you. Pretty much a hi and bye. Oh and by the way along with City Club, Club 54 and Labyrinth were both open last night too. I believe that was why cover was so much. It was cool to see the other clubs. Im sorry that you missed it. I dont know if you have been there before or not but it was my first time and they were pretty cool.

Troy- it was great to see you again. Always a pleasure.

Candy- You looked beautiful last night and it was a pleasure talking to you.

Odims- Hilarious as always

Hunhee- You are just too cute

know_buddy_kares- You are a character

Saechlyn (Im so sorry if I spelled that wrong)- It was great talking to you and I loved your outfit.

TygerLili- You looked great as always.

Davieon- You have the best smile and you are always funny.

Reaper- It was great to see you again

Jinx- nice seeing you

Krank- We lost you a couple of times but hey its all good. You are a good friend.

Flucky- It was nice meeting you and you are cool to hang with.

I guess there were more people there from DGN that I didnt know were from DGN and Im sorry that I didnt introduce myself as someone from DGN. Hopefully I will have another opportunity to meet you.

If I forgot anyone that I should have included in that list, please feel free to kick me in the ass next time you see me. I promise I wont cry too hard. I am honestly sorry if I forgot anyone. Please tell me if I did. I was pretty drunk last night but hey its new years.

Oh as a reminder dont eat White Castle after a night of heavy drinking. The result is not pretty.

Oh and My Kitteh Misty is curled up on my bed staring at me and purring. I guess that he wants me to tell all of you Happy New Year. My other Kitteh Itty Bitty would say it too but shes hiding somewhere being anti social as usual.

That was my new year. Rock on and heres to a brand new year. 2008

Just wanted to point out that my reply was longer than The Eternal's. That is a feat!! He always has so much to say! Keep it up though because I always love reading your posts.

That is all.

Sorry for the threadjacking. Please return to your regularly scheduled DGN programming.

I'm so glad I changed my mind about sleeping through it! Another great time! I got to see some of you I've met before and had the pleasure of meeting many more. I look forward to talking to you all more in the future. And damn, Candy, that is one tight ass. Thanks for letting me grab it. Now where is my "Buns of Steel" video?

And of course, NYE is all about midnight......I didn't even know it had crept up on us, and yet I was doing exactly what I wanted to be doing at midnight, and it couldn't have been more perfect.

The only bad thing was, it all had to come to an end. And the crappy drive. I'm not sure how I didn't end up like all the other cars I saw in ditches and snow banks, but thankfully after hours of driving, I arrived safely home at about 9am. That's only 28 hours after I woke up! I must be getting old, I felt like crap after that.

So your slumber party went well, Mstrbeau? You didn't wake up with your nails painted or anything? If it was Near Years eve, I would have spiked my hot cocoa. I had some straight hot cocoa on new years day though, good stuff

Yeah CC was really awesome,lots of booze,boobs,and what not,other than that it was good.pretty good crowd,some idiot passed out in the bathroom ,face in toilet,LOL!!

good DGN turnout.roads really sucked,hope everyone got home safe.

Hah someone passed out in the toilet thats fucking hilarious. I saw crank and know buddy kares bought me a vodka sour. I was busy entertaining tara in the Labrynth so I really didn't have much time. She is a EXTREMELY jealous and got mad when I even commented on the fetish show. I don't what to do with this girl. I do NOT want someone being so fucking jealous. It really pisses me off. I'm gonna start going to City on Saturdays cuz I'm sick of Taras bullshit and her fucking jealousy. I just want to be myself. Its bullshit. I did dance some at labrynth and met DJ Darks Choir hes a myspace friend and gave me a big ass hug he was excited to see me and likewise. Thanks to my friend that I got to hang out with briefly. If I don't get rid of this girl she is gonna cramp my fucking style.

$$

I'm so glad I changed my mind about sleeping through it! Another great time! I got to see some of you I've met before and had the pleasure of meeting many more. I look forward to talking to you all more in the future. And damn, Candy, that is one tight ass. Thanks for letting me grab it. Now where is my "Buns of Steel" video?

And of course, NYE is all about midnight......I didn't even know it had crept up on us, and yet I was doing exactly what I wanted to be doing at midnight, and it couldn't have been more perfect.

The only bad thing was, it all had to come to an end. And the crappy drive. I'm not sure how I didn't end up like all the other cars I saw in ditches and snow banks, but thankfully after hours of driving, I arrived safely home at about 9am. That's only 28 hours after I woke up! I must be getting old, I felt like crap after that.

ah yes....midnight :wink

Archived