Road Trippin

hunhee

Hey everyone.. I'm going on a road trip this week, starting Wednesday. Looks like I'm going it alone, and wouldn't mind yapping at people on the long stretches of desert where I don't have to switch lanes and shit. SO if you don't mind me yappin at ya, PM me your phone numbers.. if I don't call ya, it means my phone died and I've yapped too much..hehe

I should be taking my lap-top with me, so expect pictures and stuff to be uploaded (if i can figure out how to do it) from my trip. I will be back sunday night sometime. :)

I'm driving from Michigan to Arizona. :) Sorry I probably should have put that in my post.. :) hehe

You are driving from Michigan to Arizona by yourself? Good for you, just please be careful. I work everyday, all day, zombie like, pissing and moaning nonstop or I'd welcome chatting with you....

why are ya goin ?

My boss is a tad eccentric and wants me to drive some shit across the country for him, even though he has more than enough money to buy the shit ten times over again, I guess it's just easier to pay one of his employees to drive that crap and fly them back the same week. BUT at least I don't have to sit in the office and I can see the countryside again.. :)

dude you lucky hoe, I wish I got paid to go and take a road trip across country. The only trips I get paid to go on around here are missions to the coffee machine. Have fun (i.e. expect prank calls from someone who ISN'T me. I swear. :wink

well if your boss is paying for a rental for you to drive down there, I suggest hittin the boss up for an Escalade. Especially if the boss is payin for the gas too. Just be prepared when you get to Arizona, its gonna be about 30 to 40 degrees hotter then michigan, every day.

I spent some time in Arizona last summer.. and most of my time in California.. near LA for two months.. i love the dry heat.. i freeze my ass off here in michigan.. and then in the summer, I don't mind the humidity as much as most.. so I think i'm a warm weathered friend.. hehe

dude you lucky hoe, I wish I got paid to go and take a road trip across country. The only trips I get paid to go on around here are missions to the coffee machine. Have fun (i.e. expect prank calls from someone who ISN'T me. I swear. :wink

HAHA!! Jerk! I'll KNOW it's you! pfft.. well I will now..haha

well if your boss is paying for a rental for you to drive down there, I suggest hittin the boss up for an Escalade. Especially if the boss is payin for the gas too. Just be prepared when you get to Arizona, its gonna be about 30 to 40 degrees hotter then michigan, every day.

She is taking a moving truck down I believe. Not just any ordinary vehicle lol

Okay guys, I don't have time to leave any pictures right now, I just got internet access for a bit. I'm in Lawton, OK, and I should be leaving here soon.

I didn't have internet access the first night at the cockroach motel, and last night they do have access, but i was farthest from the access point, and I didn't get to do this from the privacy of my own room. I will post more, got some stories to tell, tonight. HOPEFULLY, I'll have access tonight, otherwise, ya'll will have to wait till I get home, and I'll post my stories then. *kisskisshugshugs* I miss you guys!! :)

Cellphone signals go in and out as well.. so other than my AM/FM radio, that's mostly all the human contact I get.. hehe *shrugs*

YAY!!! I made it to Albequerque, New Mexico!!!!!

*dances around*

AND (after getting someone up here to fix the problem) I have internet access, IN my room!!!!

Now, I'm going to walk to find some food. I haven't had any meat in almost three days.. hehe that didn't sound right.. but oh well. I'll post more later :)

as long as you stay safe, and in one piece, that's what really matters :biggrin:

Awww, that's so sweet!!! *hugs* thanks :) I'm still in one piece.

OH!!! One piece of advice to travelers, when going out west, Nextel (don't know about the new Sprint/Nextel hybrid thingie phones) may not be the best phone company to go with. I haven't had any signal in most of Texas and New Mexico. AT&T (the new Cingular) had coverage most of the time, cept when going through some mountainous terrain.

Archived