Who's Interested In A Dgn Photoshoot?

DeadBurgerKing

Interested...  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think a better idea... or in addition to a group thing.. is multiple small shoots over time. Some in studio/indoors type of location and some could be on location, ie a cemetery. We've tried to do the group thing before and it never happened either due to lack of interest of conflicting schedules. Obviously I'm going to stay behind the camera... :sofa:

Anytime! I'm a complete camera whore & love taking pix, too... been wanting to do a shoot at Elmwood Cemetery for a while now. Will also volunteer my extensive collection of props, costumery, etc. I'm happy to model for anyone... all I ask is a bit of help gassing up White Grrl for the trip (currently costs me at least $40 round trip to Detroit). I also have access to a beautiful, private outdoor setting- all kinds of possibilities there! Anyone who's interested, hit me up now while I'm still unemployed & have lots of time on my hands.

in most circumstances i wouldn't be interested in a photoshoot qua photoshoot, but when you've got a friend who's a genius photographer it kinda puts a new spin on things. and we could have a little picnic, it would be a lot like brenda's bbq last september =D

except i might wear something a little more "goth" than a hoodie.

who's the gloomy gus who voted no? =)

in most circumstances i wouldn't be interested in a photoshoot qua photoshoot, but when you've got a friend who's a genius photographer it kinda puts a new spin on things. and we could have a little picnic, it would be a lot like brenda's bbq last september =D

who's the gloomy gus who voted no? =)

Forget the gloomy gus. Who's this genius yer talking about?

and we could have a little picnic, it would be a lot like brenda's bbq last september =D

Ungoth! Ungoth! Get thee behind me, anti-satan!

post-208-1185294947_thumb.jpg

(Crank is appalled by this display of wanton un-gothness)

UGH. couldn't you have posted that one where i'm all deer in the headlights? i look so fat in that one *shudder*

I looked but I can't find it... sorry hon... u sure I took that one? I will look on a couple flash drives later when I have a minute.

I'd be into it. If I could get my pedestrian ass there, that is.

Consider my curiosity piqued, and my acceptance tendered. As for you, Masey, there are enough of us willing to proffer rides, that I think you're covered. If I remember, you're in RO, which puts you not far at all away from me.

Archived