Who's Interested In A Dgn Photoshoot?

DeadBurgerKing

Interested...  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Odims will take the pictures... he will make you famous... a star in fact, you just gotta show a little more, that's it, we can't have the world thinking you are a prude... relax baby come on... it's art... and you are so beautiful, lets see more of that body of yours don't hide it.... c'mon now that's it....

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still think we should have ongoing, multiple small shoots. It's going to be very difficult to get a large group together at one time and the logistics of shooting a bunch of people will be a lot more difficult and take hours. I do think it would be fun to gather as many people together as possible in one place for a group shot. Something like that is best done far in the future where everyone has time to plan around an exact date and time.

And Phee can sit on a pole if he wants.

I am not a pole whore.. i am a post whore.... get it right!

(my apologies if this was due to alzheimer's Marc)

It's OK. All those poles up your butt must cause an awful lot of pain. So much, in fact, that you've become a pole whore without even realizing it.

It's OK. All those poles up your butt must cause an awful lot of pain. So much, in fact, that you've become a pole whore without even realizing it.

A pole slut please... I don't charge them

I still think we should have ongoing, multiple small shoots. It's going to be very difficult to get a large group together at one time and the logistics of shooting a bunch of people will be a lot more difficult and take hours. I do think it would be fun to gather as many people together as possible in one place for a group shot. Something like that is best done far in the future where everyone has time to plan around an exact date and time.

I agree. I'm in Canton 3 or 4 days a week and have access to a wooded area with a stream. In case anyone wants to come out for some pics. I also have a couple of swords with me for prop use.

Archived