Who's Interested In A Dgn Photoshoot?

DeadBurgerKing

Interested...  

71 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm so ridiculously interested it's not even funny. If you guys do any of these, you best PM me and lemme know, I have a car now so getting anywhere isn't that big of a deal. I can also pick of those without a car. I am also sassy :tongue: . Soooo seriously, don't forget about Chernobyl over here. Especially if the pics are done by Marc, he works craziness with cameras.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm so ridiculously interested it's not even funny. If you guys do any of these, you best PM me and lemme know, I have a car now so getting anywhere isn't that big of a deal. I can also pick of those without a car. I am also sassy :tongue: . Soooo seriously, don't forget about Chernobyl over here. Especially if the pics are done by Marc, he works craziness with cameras.

Seconded! I will be hella hurt if this happens & no one lets me know!

When we get this going, all who have shown interest will be notified. Although I think Marc's idea of getting small groups together might work better than one large group both ideas are in the works. I am available for those who wish to experiment with someone new to taking pics of people since most of my stuff revolves around airshows at Willow Run and Selfridge Airbase of old aircraft. Have a nice wooded area with a creek for use.

Now how would/should we go about getting this set up? We should do it while the weather is warm, but we obviously wouldn't be able to do it before the summers over. Maybe during autumn this year, or we could shoot for spring/summer of next year so that way it's far off in the distance giving everyone ample time to set up their schedules.

Though I agree with Marc with seperate shoots, but we really should (or better put I WANT, hehe) also shoot for a group DGN shoot.

Am I safe to assume that Marc and Gauge are up for photographing? (Though the both of you need to be in some shots with everyone) So I guess we could start with dates you two would be available to do this together on the same day.

Now how would/should we go about getting this set up? We should do it while the weather is warm, but we obviously wouldn't be able to do it before the summers over. Maybe during autumn this year, or we could shoot for spring/summer of next year so that way it's far off in the distance giving everyone ample time to set up their schedules.

Though I agree with Marc with seperate shoots, but we really should (or better put I WANT, hehe) also shoot for a group DGN shoot.

Am I safe to assume that Marc and Gauge are up for photographing? (Though the both of you need to be in some shots with everyone) So I guess we could start with dates you two would be available to do this together on the same day.

Don't forget I am going to be taking pics also so we will have 3 photographers for use.

can i wear my fairy wings? or how about my devil horns?

You can wear whatever you wish.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

....?

I want my picture taken :crybaby:

Of course y'all had to wait until the time I'm not hot anymore (right now).

SO...if this is really ever going to go down...well...*gets on DDR pad and starts workin' up a sweat*.

There's a reason there's been no new pictures of me for like a year and it's not because my camera's broke :laugh:

....?

I want my picture taken :crybaby:

Of course y'all had to wait until the time I'm not hot anymore (right now).

SO...if this is really ever going to go down...well...*gets on DDR pad and starts workin' up a sweat*.

There's a reason there's been no new pictures of me for like a year and it's not because my camera's broke :laugh:

All ya have to do is ask me to shoot with you. I won't be doing freebies forever though.

All ya have to do is ask me to shoot with you. I won't be doing freebies forever though.

I will I just...wanna lose a little more tub off my body first :laugh:. Almost there, but not quite yet.

How long you planning on doing freebies anyway?

• 1 month later...

I'm all for something like this. Exactly what I need to improve my photography skills...willing victims!

Learn from everywhere you can. Read a lot. Talk to pros. Shoot tons. Experiment with settings and see what happens. There's no better teacher in photography, then experience.

Archived