Your First Kiss

Mine was 30 years ago this month. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was 13 at the time & my brothers were having a party (while the parents were away for a week). I was usually pretty shy back then but I got the courage to ask one of my brother's friends to come with me to my brother's room. He had been drinking a little but he wasn't drunk. We did some small talk & then I asked him "would you kiss me if I asked"? He said yes & next thing I know he kissed me. I didn't know he was going to use his tongue. I thought it was going to be a peck on the lips. It was fanfuckingtastic. I know that some ppl didn't like their first kiss but mine was mindblowing. He was 17 at the time & if my brothers had found out, they probably would've shit a brick; especially since my oldest brother was in charge.

Oh god- it was utterly revolting. Here's the tale, complete with backstory:

I had just turned 14 and I was at a church-sponsored social (Yes I was a good little catholic girl. Shut up.) when a boy asked if I wanted to dance. I said okay and we danced and talked for a bit and he asked if I would be his date at his birthday party the next day. To be honest I didn't find him particularly attractive or interesting, but I was the only person I knew who had never been on a date and I was flattered that he'd asked. I wasn't exactly the kind of girl people paid attention to at that age.

So, whatever, I go to the party and his friends are pretty nice to me and I'm having an ok time. Then someone decides we should play truth or dare, and someone dares him to kiss me. He comes at me tongue first and MAULS my mouth, slobbering all over me and crashing his teeth into mine, with the romantic sounds of his friends hooting and cheering and laughing in the background.

Another note about him...like many 14 year old boys, he had bad skin. But not just bad skin...huge, disgusting pimples oozing with pus all over his face and especially around his mouth and chin. The whole experience was mortifying and vile.

Damn, I feel like I was a real virgin for a kiss. Didn't happen til I was 16 and then I didn't have sex until after high school. Unfortunately for my gf at the time when we were separated, she never knew that I had her worst enemy as my first to break my virginity lol. Later when her and I got back together for the 3rd time, she still thought I was her first. Little did she know. :evil:

I was probably about 8 years old. :) It was at a campground we went to every summer. I always seemed to make a friend out of a boy of my same age, just a pal to hang out with.

I think back on it, and it was so freaking naive, cute and wonderfully innocent. We decided that ultimately we would be married someday, and so I told him while sitting on a log together, "If we're going to be married we have to practice kissing." So we kissed each other on the cheek, on the hand, and more than likely on the lips. Tongues weren't something we knew of at that point.

That is one of my favorite memories. :)

i was taken advantage of by a very mean boy....who didnt deserve the kiss but i was 16 and never been kissed so i gave into his compliments because i thought he liked me.....he avoided me afterwards because he just wanted to makeout with some one....i thought he liked me....it was a sloppy gross kiss anyways! he is a big jerk.....

I was 11. It was a girl named Betty. Oddly, as rare as the name Betty is... I have dated 3 beyond getting my first Kiss from a girl named Betty. Hell, I lost my virginity to one of them... Odd.. never thought about it before...

but yeah... I was talking to her.. waiting to get on the bus.. and she invited me over to her house after school to hang out. I said I would ask my parents and started to turn away. Pow!!! She grabbed me, kissed me and ran away giggling. I was shocked.

Damn, I feel like I was a real virgin for a kiss. Didn't happen til I was 16 and then I didn't have sex until after high school.

You're not alone. My first kiss was a month before my 16th birthday, and i didnt have sex til a couple months before my 20th birthday.

My first kiss was disgusting and disturbing. I didnt even like the boy that much but it was one of those things where he asked me out so many times i finally gave him a shot. We had been hanging out at my house for a couple hours in the afternoon, had been 'going out' for about a week. there was hugs hello and hugs goodbye but no kisses before this. my dad called saying it was time for dinner, so i walked him to the front door. my whole family was in the kitchen, they couldnt see us from there but still they were right around a corner. i reached up to hug him, and he leaned in and planted his lips on mine. i was totally taken by surprise and before i could decide how to react he jabbed his tongue into my mouth and then he began to forcefully thrash it around like a fish out of water. his mouth was so wide open he covered my mouth completely and all i could think was that my dad was gonna come around that corner any second. when he finally let me out of the liplock i hugged him so i could wipe the massive quantity of spit off my face (and onto his shirt) i swear the boy had to be able to taste stomach acid for as far down my throat as he was trying to force his tongue.

I was 15. I met her on spring break. I finally met a girl that I really felt I connected with and she lived in fucking New York. I was so bummed out. Oddly enough when I was a teenager I had a girl leave me cause I was too shy to kiss her. My daughter's mom actually had to attack me while she was with someone else to show that she was even interested. I was not the best at getting the message, or having the nads to do something about it I should say. Oh well. I ran from a few girls when I was a kid and hid. I'm glad I'm not like that anymore....

I was also 17 when I lost my virginity not long before my 18th birthday. To this day she doesn't believe me.

I was only 4 lol and we didn't know what we were doing just sorta pressed our lips together and stood there.....kinda like when we tried to make a baby at the same age......and got caught. I was banned from their yard for over a yr.

He was the first boy I played 'doctor' with.

The first crush......and at like 8 I caught him 'cheating' lol by playing doctor with my best friend and her sister...boy was a ho even back then lol

I had a crush on him all through high school. But although he did too, he said he was afraid to say so....I was a bad girl and he was a quiet nerd and his mom did not like me........so we didn't act on it.

But once I played strip poker with him and his sister at like age 12 and it felt real strange......

He was best friends with my bi curious at the time bro and I think they had a long standing affair that stopped just 7 yrs ago. (my bro the biggest christian hypocrite to walk the earth)

Once he said he wanted to date me but was to shy to ask....I thought he hated me because I hung out with his sister, a self proclaimed bad girl herself.......

I always thought we would grow up and get married. God am I glad I didn't! He did not turn out so good. He does well financially but is very sexist and mean and to this day remains single. Also he got fat and lost all his hair lol.

Yup, my first kiss was litterally the boy next door.

this duchie little prick who always (and still) had a crush on me kissed me when i was like 4 but it wasnt like a real kiss.

my first real kiss was so cute. it was with my first bf, i was 12 at the time and we were on a date at the local skating rink. we were playing red light green light and ended up at the back of the rink. when the game was over he skated over to me put his hands around my shoulders and gave me the nicest little kiss right on the lips then skated away *giggle* i just stood there and smiled and all my friends came up and were like OMG HE KISSED YOU!!! and then we all laughed and skated around giggleing and whispering secrets.

I think I was 15. My first real kiss... a french kiss... took me totally by surprise and was amazing. Probably messed up my life forever. She had the softest, most wonderful tongue..... Oi.

I do love kissing...... *sigh*

Kissing is GREAT!

Archived