• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got mine this morning. I'm graffiting (spelling?) my name in the blank spaces now. Oh how I love blank spaces that need to be filled in.

Got mine as well :happy:

Passing some out at karaoke tonight. Watch for new registrations in the westland area. :)

Gave out some more, so who knows. :)

I gave out a couple of cards Kiss the Midget gave me to some random people I met oddly enough on the side of the highway and wrote out a few napkin cards to a good number of peeps at ozzfest today. i enjoyed it :)

Sweet.

umm yeah i signed up awhile ago but have yet to get the cards was wondering whats up?

I'll PM you with your address info that i have, maybe i sent it to the incorrect place. I don't actually add that street team icon to anyone's profile until the cards are sitting in the outgoing mailbox. Yeah you should have gotten them quite awihle ago.

Sorry for the trouble.

I'll PM you with your address info that i have, maybe i sent it to the incorrect place. I don't actually add that street team icon to anyone's profile until the cards are sitting in the outgoing mailbox. Yeah you should have gotten them quite awihle ago.

Sorry for the trouble.

its no big deal really i have pointed a few people this way without the cards so its not a real big problem or anything just would like to be able to give them a card

its no big deal really i have pointed a few people this way without the cards so its not a real big problem or anything just would like to be able to give them a card

For me its just frustrating that you didn't get them. We can use all the promo help we can get, when someone signs up for the ST and then i somehow fail to get them the cards... grrr... *shakes angry fist at world* Hopefully this next batch i just put in the mailbox will have no issues.

Troy is my hero .... I stalk him ... but he never sees me behind his bushes .... I want to learn from the great Street Team Master .... *sigh*

*looks behind bushes*

Hehe. My only "secret" is to not give up. I get discouraged sometimes and need a break, but the breaks shouldn't be an excuse to give up. In the early days of the board i thought it would be a miracle if i ever got 50 posts (that weren't made by me) on the board in one day.

i passed out a few while at city club Saturday, it was really taxing (not passing out the cards) to talk to people and so i left without handing out more. but i did get out a few.

Sometimes we just aren't in the mood to chat. I can understand. Thanks for the effort. =)

ok i got my cards and a few recycled ones it seems lol got a few signed by troy and one signed by hunhee

BWA HA HA HA I can forge your signatures now

Wow. lol. I remember specificly getting the cards i put in there out of a new card box, but, i also remember setting them down on my desk, which is also were i keep my wallet and tons of other random stuff, must have somehow mixed some random cards together. :o

I made an announcement on the mic while I was at karaoke last night. :) I referenced the board then a specific forum and said the site name a couple more times .... then moved on. :) hee hee Good times.

Yay thanks very much.

sounds cool to me!

i will help out any way i can, i've allready told a couple of friends!

Great! =)

ok i got my cards and a few recycled ones it seems lol got a few signed by troy and one signed by hunhee

BWA HA HA HA I can forge your signatures now

Umm.. I was trying to recruit this really tall guy I met at CC, and I gave him my card, apparently he was one Troy Spiral.. *giggles*

• 1 month later...

The only leg work I am able to do, it throught the enternet...no car or money.... so it would be rather pointless for me to join the street team, tho that awsome logo is very pretty... *giggles* I made some banners, and posted them... somewhere around here.... oh yeah, on that one thread that has, what else, banners for DGN in it. I am awaiting aproval to use them. (which i doubt I need, but if some one of athority around here likes them, then I willuse them.) Other wise, purly decoration... I called on one chick, not sure if she joined, tho...

• 1 month later...

Got my cards ~ they're ever so nice!! hate to have to give them away but I will...

I'll keep one shiny and new for myself tho.

Okay .. where's my icon on my page? oh wait, maybe it pops up when I hand out the first ten cards? :sorcerer:

Yeah ok, I do need sleep.. I admit..