• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as my nineth duty as mod, I will not get a DGN tramp stamp .. would help with the street team right?

HAHAH that was a joke..

like dGn

but what I really wanted to post about: I will be handing out DGN cards out on Friday the 28th at CC :) Hopefully we'll get new recruits, it's a fetish night... :)

Edited by hunhee

Got my cards ~ they're ever so nice!! hate to have to give them away but I will...

I'll keep one shiny and new for myself tho.

Okay .. where's my icon on my page? oh wait, maybe it pops up when I hand out the first ten cards? :sorcerer:

Yeah ok, I do need sleep.. I admit..

It should have been on your account already , somehow i guess i slacked off. *hangs head in shame*

That is an interesting idea though, not actually adding people to the street team group until "X" happens, whatever that might be. Perhaps until 1 person that they recruited actually shows up , posts, and lists them as a reference.

Thanks to Troy, more DGN Street Team cards came into my household last night!!!

Hah. =D Your welcome.

I meant to give them to people that might be low on cards, and/or random non DGN strays that might have been around but i failed in my mission. Ok well it wasn't a failure since i didn't actually give myself that mission, was more of an offhanded thought, but still. *shakes fist at self*

as my nineth duty as mod, I will not get a DGN tramp stamp .. would help with the street team right?

HAHAH that was a joke..

like dGn :) Hopefully we'll get new recruits, it's a fetish night... :)

Yay!

I got my cards today.... oh yeah, I got two ppl to sign up, even before I got the cards, that was a while ago, tho one person, in a fit of despair, has gone AWOL. (doesn't post due to no one reads his posts, or comments on them, or something, IDK) anyways... yeah...

my friend rocker4you420 told me that she got one of her friends to sign up. I don't know the screen name is, tho. Anyways....

Cards are gorgeous, tho. :)

I got my cards today.... oh yeah, I got two ppl to sign up, even before I got the cards, that was a while ago, tho one person, in a fit of despair, has gone AWOL. (doesn't post due to no one reads his posts, or comments on them, or something, IDK) anyways... yeah...

my friend rocker4you420 told me that she got one of her friends to sign up. I don't know the screen name is, tho. Anyways....

Cards are gorgeous, tho. :)

Just need to hastle them AWOLs into submission until they show up! (Actually no... after about 2-3 times of asking somone i leave them alone, since you can't push a rope)

There is somone named rocker4you420 on DGN? sweet.

Thanks for the help!

In the ye-olden-days the main way i promoted DGN was by tracking down people that might be interested in DGN on various websites / email groups / message boards that don't have rules against such things. Online promotion doesn't work quite as well as real life promotion, BUT, its a lot easier if anyone has the time / energy.

No need to always "go to a club" or some such to promote the board. All sorts of ways to get people to check the place out.

There is somone named rocker4you420 on DGN? sweet.

Uhm... yeah.. LOL she's my bestfriend... LOL yeah.... :) Anywho.... did you see the banners, in a fit of bordom, that I made using my Paint Program? Posted them somewhere in this thread...

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

I think that if you post more in general, ppl will read it, Troy. :)

either that, or make e-mail notifications mandatory, sot hat everyone will get notifications whenever you, or any of the mods post... or something to that affect. OR... oh hell.... they get to chose what topics to get notifications, but HAVE to get them if you post in ANY topic. Not sure how you'd set that up, but yeah. its worth a try. :)

Edited by GothicRavenGoddess

I think that if you post more in general, ppl will read it, Troy. :)

either that, or make e-mail notifications mandatory, sot hat everyone will get notifications whenever you, or any of the mods post... or something to that affect. OR... oh hell.... they get to chose what topics to get notifications, but HAVE to get them if you post in ANY topic. Not sure how you'd set that up, but yeah. its worth a try. :)

good ideas. Difficult to implement, but not impossible.

Ah, great!

Somehow i get the impression for every 8 people that are on the ST list, only maybe 1 reads this topic. (ponders how to change that)

I'm one in 8. Whenever I see a new post in this topic I read it, though I don't add a reply usually. But I do read it. Never know if someone has a new idea or something.

I'm one in 8. Whenever I see a new post in this topic I read it, though I don't add a reply usually. But I do read it. Never know if someone has a new idea or something.

Me too!! I read it..

Yay! I just joined and it's about time too! Glad to be a part of the team!

:respect:

Really though.. anyone with a pulse, slap a card in their hand or stiff-arm them via some online means to come have a look. Once it becomes a habit it really helps.

This guy I know... im trying to get him to at least take a look around. his excuse: I don't live in MI, and I'm not Goth"

hehehe.... he's part of the Juggalo nation. (MMFCL!) I told him that i love it here. If DGN was a physical place, I'd move in, in a heart beat... but anywho. I just wanted to share a big part of my life with someone I care about...I told him that im not really all that goth, but i love it here.

i try... yeah...

excuse the eeeee's, my e key keeps sticking, so if i don't catch them all, please forgive me...