• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get some cards? I'll pass them out at the local line-dance place. Then I'll run....

Uh, I'd like some cards, too. Pretty please.

Good =) I'd be glad to send them. Fill out that form in the first post. (faster/easier for me to keep track of it that way than negotiating PMs with everyone)

Good =) I'd be glad to send them. Fill out that form in the first post. (faster/easier for me to keep track of it that way than negotiating PMs with everyone)

Troy. I'm in Kentucky. I was kidding. *Knocks on Troy's noggin to make sure he was awake when he posted* :-P

I suppose I could toss some in the local comic book store...

When are the cards coming?

YOu didnt get them yet? GRRR everyone that has signed up for cards i sent out already(except for torn asunder who ill try to send out tommrow, the last one being Gore like 3 days ago. You should have, im sure, gotten them by now. Lets wait a few days, if you still dont have them ill send them again, maybe somehow, i missed you.

Wow. I hope that isnt true for other people too.

I haven't gotten mine yet, but I also haven't checked my mail today.

Whoa. That has to be almost like 10 days ago i sent them. I wonder if there is a way to track regular mail the same way you can track UPS packages and such. This is like the 3rd time now this seems to have happend (with other people) Maybe i need to look into UPS or something rather than regular mail. This is crappy.

Let me know if you get them "today" (whever that is for you) and if you don't have them I'll send them again.

Man I'm sorry.

second that

HH i don't see any request from you. Could you fill that little form out again and just say something like "i signed up" or "done" or something, so i can tell if there is a problem. It could be that maybe your email just isnt getting to me.

Sorry for the trouble.

Whoa. That has to be almost like 10 days ago i sent them. I wonder if there is a way to track regular mail the same way you can track UPS packages and such. This is like the 3rd time now this seems to have happend (with other people) Maybe i need to look into UPS or something rather than regular mail. This is crappy.

There is. If you personally deliver the mail to the post office to be sent, you can get the tracking numbers for each piece of mail...at least that's what the lady at the post office said when I called about it earlier...

Got my cards today. I was surprise the coloring didn't match the board.......Its fire colors though which is good.

Wish I had them last night.....I met some pretty cool peeps there.

This will be fun passing them out though....much better than just handing out my number to random strangers.....now they can fear me by getting to know me on here first.......lol...I am signing them homicidal.

Jadis just snagged us a "real live" new person that actually posts and such. Yay. (and without cards no less haha)

As far as i can tell without extensive research that's the first new person generated directly by "the street team" since we started this thing. (there is a required field on the registration page asking who, if anyone invited them as mentioned before)

I really gotta get my fat ass in gear, and get out and socialize. There was a time when if i didn't get one or two new people a week, myself, i thought i had failed at DGN. Its pathetic i haven't directly gotten any new people on the board personally in months. *i think i can i think i can* *does "The Little Engine That Could" impression.