I just did a test as well. It all went smoothly, but I guess we'll have to wait and see if you get it. FYI - when I first filled out the form to officially join the ST I was using IE 7. For the test I used Firefox. Don't know if it matters or not, but thought I'd pass it along.

Thats a great bit of info honestly. Seemed to work for you as well. Although i read it as "a fox" and figured it was you rather than "firefox" hrmm...

Thanks for taking the time.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I re-filled the sign-up sheet as well but last time I signed up for it seemed like it worked well for me. I figured I'd do it again just to see if its a glitch problem.

Anyways I passed out alot of cards at the concert and also at cc last saturday. I think I have 35 left of them now, still plenty to pass out.

I re-filled the sign-up sheet as well but last time I signed up for it seemed like it worked well for me. I figured I'd do it again just to see if its a glitch problem.

Anyways I passed out alot of cards at the concert and also at cc last saturday. I think I have 35 left of them now, still plenty to pass out.

Damn. If you filled it out the same day as you posted (may 5th) i defiently got nothing (or anything sense) Try again one more time if you have the energy please. Grrr that sucks.

If you need more cards soon and it STILL doesnt work, just PM me or hit me up at the club (i have extras most all the time)

Got rid of several,will be giving out more to others at work and Wed night

Awesome. Defiently apreciate it.

i filled out the form hadn't heard anything back as of yet just wanted to make sure you got it troy

Just recently? Sheesh. Starting to notice a partern. i REALLY hope theres not some deep-seeded glitch at work with the web form.

hey troy just got my cards in the mail already thanks

Cool thanks for letting me know.

Passed out a few DGN cards at the Ministry show

Sweet thanks! Man you are a hardcore showgoer. :thumbup:

I got my cards on Friday right before I left Troy. :) Haven't had time to post until now.

=P and theres more on the way.

Street Team News III

Dear Street Team Members,

Once again I'd like to thank everyone that takes the time to help promote DGN and mention some new developments. Without you guys DGN would just be an empty website and not the special place it is today.

Since the last Street Team News we have several new members and a lot of hard work has been done by a handful of ST members.

ST Members That Have Gained New Ranks:

Damagedangel +1

Angel Of Death +1

Shade Everdark +1

Tzura +2

Slingerlandstyx +1

Draco +1

Our ONLY rank 5 Street Team member current reigning promotion rank queen is the awesome promoter Hunhee

Members that are close to rank 5:

Munin

Slingerlandstyx

DeadBurgerking

Chernobyl

TroySpiral (God dammit I've passed out like 300 cards since i was first rank 4 grrr! lol)

New members of DGN that are directly attributable to the Street Team since ST News II:

Christopher - Angel of Death

Fallen_Angel - Angel of Death

kitchenbee - Angel of Death

Vamphyre - Gothic Raven Goddess

Spyder G - Draco

Irish*Punk*Princess - Dark Chylde

kiri_no_aijin - Shade Everdark

veelee3 - Troy Spiral

elektrosonik - DamagedAngel

Chef Rio - Darque metallion

Black Jack - Punk Princess

Lily - Troy Spiral

Jmack - Troy Spiral

tsteph69 - Hunhee

xxmuertochivoxx - Darque Metallion

jarmana - Slingerlandstyx

Freakygirl - Angel Of Death

anametamystik - Chernobyl, DBK, Troy Spiral

emmymau - Troy Spiral

Note: Several of these people still have not posted 25+ posts and such don't count toward the DGN street team ranks. We need to PM them and talk them into posting more.

New Street Team Members:

Dark Chylde

Darque Metallion

Azeuron

Michiko_Dreads

Irish Punk Princess

Tzura

Tryp

Welcome to the cult! =P

Thanks again to everyone for your help and time,

-Troy :peanutbutterjellytime:

P.S. - IF YOU NEED MORE DGN CARDS:

Please just fill out the Street Team Entry Form again and I'll send them right out!

P.P.S. - The Street Team Rank Icons Explained Again:

Street Team Member Ranks & Rank Icons

streetteam.png

Rank 0 - ST member that shown a willingness to help but has yet to produce any active members directly recognizable as having come to DGN from their specific promotion efforts. Get to work! :thumbup:

streetteam1.png

Rank 1 - ST Member that has gotten at least 1+ person to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts.

streetteam2.png

Rank 2 - ST Member that has gotten at least 2+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam3.png

Rank 3 - ST Member that has gotten at least 3+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam4.png

Rank 4 - ST Member that has gotten at least 4+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

NOTE: YOu can gain +1 rank up to rank 4 via the new Bumper Sticker Method™©

streetteam5.png

Rank 5 - ST Member that has gotten at least 5+ people to register for DGN and made at least 50+ posts each along with the criteria below being met.

Street Team Rank 5 Comments:

This is the highest attainable Street Team rank. This person has shown a strong long term promotion work ethic to help DGN. These people are key assets to DGN and we are all in their debt. This hopefully this rank and beyond will be the goal of all ST members.

Gaining this rank is FAR harder than 1 - 4 as this requires actual posters, that have posted over the course of a month or more. Rather than just the raw post count that is used to determine ranks 1-4. It requires a more detailed review of the posters activity than the other ranks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Street Team News VI

Dear Street Team Members,

Once again I'd ask for more promotion help and to thank everyone that takes the time to help promote DGN. Without you guys DGN would just be an empty website and not the special place it is today. Try to set a goal for youself? Handout 10 cards a weekend? 10 cards a month? A Day? Just some sort of mental goal.

Since the last Street Team News we have several new members and a lot of hard work has been done by a handful of ST members.

ST Members That Have Gained New Ranks:

DarkChylde +1

Darque Metallion +1

EnviousPoppet +1

Troy Spiral +1 (...to rank 5 finally! God dammit! lol)

Punk Princess +1

Gothic Raven Goddess +1

Current Rank 5 Members:

Troy Spiral

Hunhee

New Street Team Members:

Punk Princess

Gothic Raven Goddess

Spyder G

Nightgaunt

MissKitty

Welcome to the cult! =P

Thanks again to everyone for your help and time,

-Troy :peanutbutterjellytime:

P.S. - IF YOU NEED MORE DGN CARDS:

Please just fill out the Street Team Entry Form again and I'll send them right out!

P.P.S. - The Street Team Rank Icons Explained Again:

Street Team Member Ranks & Rank Icons

streetteam.png

Rank 0 - ST member that shown a willingness to help but has yet to produce any active members directly recognizable as having come to DGN from their specific promotion efforts. Get to work! :thumbup:

streetteam1.png

Rank 1 - ST Member that has gotten at least 1+ person to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts.

streetteam2.png

Rank 2 - ST Member that has gotten at least 2+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam3.png

Rank 3 - ST Member that has gotten at least 3+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

streetteam4.png

Rank 4 - ST Member that has gotten at least 4+ people to register for DGN and made at least 25+ posts each.

NOTE: YOu can gain +1 rank up to rank 4 via the new Bumper Sticker Method™©

streetteam5.png

Rank 5 - ST Member that has gotten at least 5+ people to register for DGN and made at least 50+ posts each along with the criteria below being met.

Street Team Rank 5 Comments:

This is the highest attainable Street Team rank. This person has shown a strong long term promotion work ethic to help DGN. These people are key assets to DGN and we are all in their debt. This hopefully this rank and beyond will be the goal of all ST members.

Gaining this rank is FAR harder than 1 - 4 as this requires actual posters, that have posted over the course of a month or more. Rather than just the raw post count that is used to determine ranks 1-4. It requires a more detailed review of the posters activity than the other ranks.

I've passed out many cards over the past couple of weeks, but alas, no nibbles. Maybe I should try nibbling on them first!

I've been talking to people like a mofo. :p

Awesome. Thanks ladies. Honestly its a hard job in terms of actually getting the people to signup and post, and takes a lot of time.

Congratulations Sir on your long anticipated +5 ranking!!!

Thanks. Honestly it takes some hardcore promoting to get it. Getting a "real" poster to show up on DGN is like winning the lotto almost. Its (fairly) easy to get somone to signup, probably soemthing like a 5 to 1 ratio of promote/pass out cards and then they singup and only post like 2 posts (or none) but finding a new "regular" is rare, finding 5 of them is a hurculean effort. Although over the years i've probably found like 100, but we didn't have the street team back then. :p