what are you doing right now?

paradox

Trying to figure out how one must prepare for a termination meeting? I'm actually terrified. I can't get fired. How can they fire me when It's kinda not entirely my fault I don't have the licensing because I can't force someone to do something I can only keep being persistent as I have been since 2014! 

Edited by kat

Got everyone sitting down to dinner. The schedule has changed a bit due to little league football season starting. So I had to modify the routine accordingly.

I want to make sure everyone still gets together for the evening meal.

4 minutes ago, kat said:

Awake with anxiety. That's always good to go to bed with stuff on you're head. Ya know?  

Try dreaming about hanging out with the Monchichis at the Red Apple this coming Thursday. That might help. :biggrin:

hint hint...

9 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Try dreaming about hanging out with the Monchichis at the Red Apple this coming Thursday. That might help. :biggrin:

hint hint...

Yea, also you all make me happy. I am very fond of you guys here and the monchichis. DGN is like my family and stuff (some of y'all just don't know it yet lol)

Also, I do suppose I should eat some real food.... I have been living on a diet of coffee, water, diet coke, slim fast, and yogurt for like 4 weeks. My appetite is doing stuff. I want bacon and eggs damnit! Lol 

I can't do it. I can't do this shit alone. I don't see how anyone can. I need a roommate, a sibling, a parent, a friend, a husband, a companion that lives in the next room, a someone... everyone needs someone. It's too much to be completely on you're own, even if it's a person who is there living in the next room, just someone to say hi to once and awhile and make sure that we are behaving or something. I don't know what is real anymore.

• TronRP locked this topic
  • TronRP pinned this topic