Your Favorite Picture Of You

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

gallery_245_271_11976.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have you tried "straitening" your short curley locks yet? Just wondering how that would look!

I bought one of those flat irons that is about an 1/2 inch wide...it is perfect for straitening short curls like that....

I miss short hair =(

Guest Megalicious

Have you tried "straitening" your short curley locks yet?  Just wondering how that would look!

I bought one of those flat irons that is about an 1/2 inch wide...it is perfect for straitening short curls like that....

I miss short hair  =(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Flat iron I have is so big .... =( I was thinking about trying it .. but I dont want to burn the shit out of myself lol ..

Guest Megalicious

yeah, you gotta use the thinner ones....now that my hair is longer, I pulled my BIG straitener out of the dust.....

I still have my thin one!

Wanna trade? :laughing

I kid...

you'll need it as your hair gets longer....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ITS JUST SO CURLY!!!! .. ahh .. Im so use to doing my hair you know ... now its just like throw some texturizer in it and leave it ... I miss my hair . but then again I don't, =( IM CONFUSED!! lol

my hair is curley like that....which gives that style so much versatility...strait curley it works!

:woot: You should let me do your hair.... :woot:

if you've ever read any of my past stuff, you will kow that I am obsessed with hair!!!!!!!!!

Can I play with your hair? :D

I don't know what it is, but when I'm with a girl I just love to play with her hair... A perfect night would be me and her laying in bed, me playing with her hair til she falls asleep in my arms. *sigh*... :sleeping

Guest Megalicious

Can I play with your hair? :D

I don't know what it is, but when I'm with a girl I just love to play with her hair...  A perfect night would be me and her laying in bed, me playing with her hair til she falls asleep in my arms.  *sigh*... :sleeping

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Im sorry .. but if you have seen the pic of me .. I dont have much to play with lol .. Well not anymore anyway =(

And Bean...I just gotta say honey, why do you cover up those beautiful eyes with those contacts? 

You have gorgeous greenish/blue eyes with flecks of yellow in them! HOW COOL IS THAT!?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you....

I rarely wear the colored contacts, just when I get bored and want to look a little different, hehe.

Archived