Your Favorite Picture Of You

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<~~Ain't skeered.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OH YEAH :wink Wait till you see what I'm bringing to the fight! Whipped creeam, cocoa syrup, marachino cherries, custard, gummy bears, dots, skittles, and CHEESECAKE ...so you just try and win Starr baby :whistling

Meh, I don't really have any on this computer that are good, most of my friends are the ones with good pictures of me.  But here I guess:

post-781-1144082963_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There's kind of an Uma Thurman thing going on in that last one. Mmmm ... red hair. :drool

Too bad you forgot to clean that sprig of garnish after dinner.... 

"Now whoa whoa whoa right there spinach chin!" (Ash, "Army of Darkness")

!!! pssht! it's so my lipring :blushing

At least you weren't TOO mean, my cousin asked me if I had radioactive herpes when she saw that pic 'cause she didn't know I have my lip pierced. She felt it was alright though, to post it as a comment in my myspace where everyone could read it :blink

Kids eat em?  :erm

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No. My computer crashed. I'm sad. If you have that one pic of me with the sword, I'd love to have it emailed to me.

nah, I stole them in the night...  :fear  :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

HA!

:fear

You're not selling them, are you?

OH YEAH  :wink  Wait till you see what I'm bringing to the fight! Whipped creeam, cocoa syrup, marachino cherries, custard, gummy bears, dots, skittles, and CHEESECAKE ...so you just try and win Starr baby  :whistling

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bring it.

!!!  pssht!  it's so my lipring  :blushing 

At least you weren't TOO mean, my cousin asked me if I had radioactive herpes when she saw that pic 'cause she didn't know I have my lip pierced.  She felt it was alright though, to post it as a comment in my myspace where everyone could read it    :blink

At DGN... we kid. A lot. :whistling :wink :grin

Meh, I don't really have any on this computer that are good, most of my friends are the ones with good pictures of me.  But here I guess:

post-781-1144082908_thumb.jpg

post-781-1144082938_thumb.jpg

post-781-1144082963_thumb.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Love the pics. Beautiful lady. Nice legs. Love the neon green piercing, very nice.

Archived