[10/22, Sat] DGN @ City Club Aftermath

Jarodaka

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Fun, fun, fun.

Not the biggest DGN turnout I've ever seen, just us few die-hard attendees. Drank a bit a vodka, bit a few virgins, made Ajax my bitch, and got in on some interesting threesome-foursome lesbo action (of which we all bear marks of evidence). What's a night at City without a bit of bisexuality, heh?

Those of you that didn't show, you not only missed the hardcore girl-on-girl action, you missed Saephyr's bad ass, as well as me with another glow stick hanging from my neck. I felt like a beacon. I love it.

:nut Oh lord..is it Sunday? :ohmy:

What the fuch happened at City Club? Pharoh got me a drink, sweetie. Went to cruise the dance floor with Bean Water and ran into some VERY sexy people.

Saw 2 pretty men sucking face and dancing so we played with them. Was joined by some HOT young number who liked to play. Got hickies from my neck down as far as my damn belly! :tongue:

Unchaste my partner in crimes against monogamy, stayed the night with me and my fetch-a-holic dog :erm Sorry there. He's OCD.

Snuggled with Lady Windstone a lot, my twin.

Saw a lot of peeps I'd never met and got to squeeze Dirty Whispers..cute thang.

Blessed a few CC virgins with a little nibble on the neck :grin

If any of you remember something I forgot by all means remind my drunk ass :woot: I had a lot of fun. So glad I didn't sleep thru that night.

Thanks Unchaste for calling me a million times :grin Loved having fun w/ you yet again my lil buddy :wink

made Ajax my bitch, and got in on some interesting threesome-foursome lesbo action (of which we all bear marks of evidence).  What's a night at City without a bit of bisexuality, heh?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now thats just good times right there! Good old fashioned making me a bitch and then the lesbo action.

First I got lost in the Dirty D...cause I have terrible sense of direction. Then we finally got there a little later than I thought but what the hell we were there!

God damn, I had myself one hell of a night! Ended up finally meeting some DGNrs i havent met yet (FierceCritter, OtterGoth, JustDave, Nienna im looking in your direction) If I missed someone i was pretty hammered there for a good bit. My vinyl pants got felt up quite a bit last night :whistling looking in your direction missierae. Got to hang out with DollarDave and his wife for a bit too! Got me a bit of BeanWater for a min there too! Got to see Crank and DarkChylde as well, always awesome! Draco showed too which was awesome!

Pharoh and I sat there put our faces in boobies. That was awesome. You rock, man!

Ah yes, of course HeadlessGoth and Tasha (If I am correct? please dont kill me if im not :laughing ) showed up which was fucking super! You two rule...I am going to try my damnedest to be at your party!

Saephyr, you rule! It was nice to see you Lady Windstone! A happy hello to DirtyWhispers and Saechalyn too who are always a pleasure.

Of course theres Unchaste...what kind of day would it be without you? :grin You are the best.

I'm so glad I came back from the small hiatus i took.

Man oh man what a night, I loved getting bit and shit the first time I was there, but last night was a hell of a better time then the first, if it keeps getting better each time, I don't know if I am gonna be able to take it lol.

EatAjaxAndDie - rock on with your bad self, nothings hotter than 2 guys trying have a conversation through womans breast :wink

Missi - lovely time with you as always

Critter - Your a really cool chick with a cool guy, I really enjoyed talking to you guys last night, keep commin so I have good times =)

Nienna - You rock girl, your a real treat to talk to

Saephyr - Words could describe the fun I was having with you babes.....to be continued

Lady Windstone - Real cool time talking with you too hun, I hope I didn't offend ya, I'm a perve by nature, but harmless lol. but no I really enjoyed our time talking :)

Bean - Girl you kick ass, and I would like to thank you and the other girls for the show ;)

unchaste - last but not least :wink times with you just keep getting better and better, thanks for being EatAjaxAndDie and I's 2 way radio.....we love to send our.........encrypted messages

Anyone else I missed I am sorry, ummmm the rest was a blur, but to all thanks for hanging with my ass, I had a blast :devil :innocent

EatAjaxAndDie - rock on with your bad self, nothings hotter than 2 guys trying have a conversation through womans breast :wink

unchaste - last but not least :wink times with you just keep getting better and better, thanks for being EatAjaxAndDie and I's 2 way radio.....we love to send our.........encrypted messages

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

There is nothing better than two way radio conversations through some boobies.

hell yeah!

Jon and I went. Jon had waaaaay too much to drink - HIS TURN!!! Bwaa-haa-haaa!

Despite the limit we set for ourselves, and wisely insured by only bringing in EXACTLY the amount of $ we needed to stick to that, Jon still got shitfaced. And was a VERY sloppy drunk. Thankfully, he didn't end the night like I did last week - face down in the toilet all night and too sick to do anything for most of the next day. But we did leave early because of it.

Sorry that we didn't say goodbye to anyone - we (well, I) saw you all on our way out, but Jon was just too on the verge of illness and I was REALLY tired, so consider this my official 'bye.

We met some new people, like Draco, Ajax, Pharoh, $Dave's wife - nice to meet you all.

Saephyr - at last! What a pleasure.

Saw some old faves like Crank, Rambo, Bean, Unchaste, Saechalyn, etc.

Not too eventful - just a good evening. Oh - and the music was really, really good, though I heard it all from the bar area. =(

See you all next Saturday in costume!

I went to that Theatre Bizzare party instead.  I got a black eye from a flying bloody barbie but other than that it was a awesome party.

I hope to be at CC next week after my drumming party and before the DGN halloween party......

Is everyone going to CC first?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The Halloween party starts at 8 I believe so most will be going to the party first.

My vinyl pants got felt up quite a bit last night  :whistling looking in your direction missierae.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No one rocks the vinyl pants quite like you Ajax. The vinyl pants just made me forget everything that was missing in my world that night. Many, many thanks for rocking the pants, and picking me up....oh yeah, and getting me home. :happy:

It was a good night got to see:

Crank and Rambo (ya I'll let u guys spend the nights on fridays and saturdays to save gas till u move from now on)

Dirty Whispers(nice hair)

Lady Windstone(Mickeys always nice)

Misserae(yumm)

EatAjaxandDie(great seeing u again shawn)

Pharoah(new to me met u at the side of the bar)

Nienna(sweetheart)

Saephyr(sexy)

Unchaste(biggest jugs in the club)

Saechlyn(hot)

Draco

Dark Angel(cute)

Fierce Critter and Ottergoth

I had a fun time my head was still hurting but not as bad I feel better today did go to the hospital during the day before I came to the club to get an ekg and for some weird shock feelings in my head. I do have a complaint with draco. Hitting on my woman is a bad idea and getting her to feel sorry for u so she'll give u a kiss on the cheek is bad to do to a mentally ill woman. Then taking advantage of the situation and trying to kiss my wife of 5 yrs well lets just say that happens again I'm gonna wash my hands of you I get very violent and pissed off when I'm kind and polite to people and they gotta hit on my woman instead of having the courage to go up to one and find their own. This is why I stick to usually crank and rambo when I hang out with men with my wife because they have the decency to respect my hard work I put into my marriage. Also farril had to go to her sisters early and didn't show up and it really broke my heart after getting pissed though I fuckin left that was bullshit man.

Night was awesome. Started with Ajax picking me up, and then off to Saephyr's to pick up her and Unchaste. Got lost a bit downtown due to the closure of I-94, but we got there.

Seen many people...had some fun with vinyl pants.... :whistling

Drank a bit, danced a bit and enjoyed some good car conversation.

Something was missing....but it's all good.

Unchaste my partner in crimes against monogamy, stayed the night with me and my fetch-a-holic dog  :erm Sorry there. He's OCD.

Thanks Unchaste for calling me a million times  :grin Loved having fun w/ you yet again my lil buddy  :wink

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now thats just good times right there! Good old fashioned making me a bitch and then the lesbo action.

Of course theres Unchaste...what kind of day would it be without you?  :grin  You are the best.

I'm so glad I came back from the small hiatus i took.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unchaste, it was great seeing you again, hopefully you'll remember meeting me this time....LOL...had to tease you a little. 

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Unchaste(biggest jugs in the club)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:swoon *sigh* :swoon I feel so loved. :swoon

I do have a complaint with draco. Hitting on my woman is a bad idea and getting her to feel sorry for u so she'll give u a kiss on the cheek is bad to do to a mentally ill woman.

1. I WAS in a bad mood, I wasn't trying to get a kiss on the cheek from her. She surprised me when she did that. And until last night, I didn't know that. I almost didn't show but I had promised someone I would. I've been thru some shit the last 5 yrs and depression comes and goes like flowing water as of late.

Then taking advantage of the situation and trying to kiss my wife of 5 yrs well lets just say that happens again I'm gonna wash my hands of you I get very violent and pissed off when I'm kind and polite to people and they gotta hit on my woman instead of having the courage to go up to one and find their own.

2. Everyone was kissing on everyone, all I said was I wished I knew if you'd have a problem if I kissed her one time because I didn't want to upset you, she leaned over and gave me a quick little kiss. No hitting on her. Get you facts straight and your head straight. I never ever go after a woman who has someone period. I am nothing more than a harmless flirt. And don't make veiled threats of violence towards me. In my current mind state, all it does is piss me off cuz if I died tomorrow, no one would really care or mourn me since I have no family. But out of respect, I will steer clear of you and your wife, no problem. But out of respect for your marriage, you 2 need to work some stuff out, believe me.

This is why I stick to usually crank and rambo when I hang out with men with my wife because they have the decency to respect my hard work I put into my marriage

3. I'm envious that you 2 are working things out, I am happy for you. I have NO interest in interfereing in your marriage. All you had to do was take me aside a say something I would have apologized and stayed clear out of respect. Instead you take it to an open forum. What kind of respect are you showing?? You two still have issues to work on, concentrate on them instead of trying to put the blame elsewhere.

I made a big mistake, I admit it. But it wasn't meant as disrespect for you. I was just stupid. I was just getting into the flow of things and screwed up. I know better now. I apologize, I just wish you had kept this private and sent me a PM. Guess this gives me a good reason to leave. Don't need paranoid people giving me grief over a stupid yet simple mistake that easily could have been handled in private but just have to make it a public display. I'm tired of taking the blame over other peoples actions. Tired of having to walk on eggshells to avoid bruising someone's ego, especially when they have their own skeletons they need to deal with. But from now on, I will stay clear of the 2 of you to avoid any future problems. I just wish you had enough respect to talk to me privately, had given me a chance to explain things, maybe then you wouldn't be throwing threats around.

Archived