A) Possibly infancy. Being carried by my brother who was put in charge of me often. The guys would come calling and he'd take me to the pool hall with him.

If that's a "placed memory" based on stories told in later life, I can still remember being in a crib, looking out at my brother whose room my crib was in. At most 1 year old.

Q) Now that you're "grown up", do you do any of the things you swore as a kid you'd do when you "got older"? Like, buy all the candy you want, etc...

A. Actually, I was thinking of this just today. I wanted to be the coolest mom. If my kids were interested in a thing, I was not going to judge and help them with it. If anyone knows where my 4 year old son can get lessons in breakdancing or skateboarding...let me know.

Q. Do you have a live journal?

yes. and even more so yesterday. i was pretty excited to vote yesterday. i kept thinking... i wonder how many people out there are voting for the first time- for who i am voting for- feeling like i am right now. hoping and praying that their vote really counts to change things.

q- how do you think things would be with kerry as president? how do you think things will be with bush being re-elected? if bush is president again, are you concerned with things such as 9-11 happening again?

I know what it's like under Bush: Loss of jobs, bigotry, terrorist attacks, wars, censorship, animosity from the international community, etc... As far as Kerry, well it's hard to say, he didn't seem to prject the same arrogence as Bush, but I really have no idea...and given what I know about Bush, my fear of the unknown in Kerry was far smaller than my fear of the know in Bush. And I know that the 9-11ish problems will be far more likely under Bush. And I can't blame the other countries for having a bad view of us either.

Q: What will you do now?

honestly... i don't know. but i am truthfully quite scared/unsettled. i am worried what will happen next. i don't see it as anything good/positive at all. and i don't want to live my life with this "fear". i don't want to wake up every day and wonder what color we have elevated to for the terrorist attack warnings.

q- i really have nothing else to say right now. :p so someone else can ask a question. :)

a- know that it may be a loooong four years but in the grand scheme of things it is ONLY four years and not forever thankfully!! :)

q- how into politics are you? do you follow along regularly with what is going on or only care around election time?

A) Actually, I've felt the U.K., or more specifically, Tony Blair, has been too easily influenced by the U.S. - as like the little brother who sticks his tonge on the cold, metal pole 'cause his bigger, meaner friend goads him into it.

Q) Do you take any pride in the fact that Michiganders seemed to "get" what was at stake and vote seemingly based on issues such as the economy and not so-called "moral" issues, like Ohio?