[08/27, Sat] DGN @ City Club

Jarodaka

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahh yes, it does appear that the Drew will be making an appearance this coming Saturday with the always lovely Lulu Vox at his side. Come one, come all, to what promises to be the greatest social event of the summer.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yay! :grin

and odds are now at zero.  per usual.  damnit.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Boo =(

I think I need to do that, or start writing my name on my hand.  Ever been so drunk, when someone asks what your name is, you have to think about it?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now thats always a fun situation to be in: "Whats your name?" ... "Uh....(min later) oh yeah!"

Good times.

Anyways, I will probably be there as long as my paycheck arrives on time. Then its good boozin fun!

And there's still a bunch of DGNers I haven't met.  Introduce yoiurselves to me, or beware, I will introduce myself to YOU, and try to con you into buying me a drink.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If i see ya I'll say hi, if you find me first..then have a drink on me! Actually, I'll buy you one anyways :wink

Everybody better be goin it's my 21st B-Day!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ill try to make it, if I do Im probably bringing a small groupe. "VIRGINS" he he

If I dont see you Jen, happy birthday, If I do, Ill bring my "cat-a-nine-tails"

Birthday Spankings!!!

Anyone elses birthday, while Im warmed up?

yeah im sure i may be going, i forgot what reason i was going for.. maybe cause everyone i know is going, so since im lazy someone will be taking me.. i probably be going with snglgthmom, love you katie for the wonderful sites you have introduced me to, and now look what you did to me! I walk around work and start dry humping inanimate objects, recently humped the bar at Necto last monday... i need to find a cure for that addiction.... *sigh*

Looking for Critter? Just look for the chick with the lovely scabline trailing from just under her left eye to her left nostril.

Freaking cat fell off the headboard this morning - onto my face. Slit me a good one. No amount of make-up is going to cover it.

How very Crow-like. I should find a bullet and tie it into my hair to add to the effect.

Got me just above my left eye and INSIDE my lower lip, too. Thankfully the one above my eye isn't bad, and though the one inside my lip is pretty ferocious, you won't see that, either.

Sigh. Where in hell is the "DGN corner"? I always hang at the corner of the dancefloor by the DJ booth, and yes Troy - it has been 3-1/2 years since I've been there, so the location of said DGN corner will probably help me connect with everyone.

Looking for Critter? Just look for the chick with the lovely scabline trailing from just under her left eye to her left nostril.

Freaking cat fell off the headboard this morning - onto my face. Slit me a good one. No amount of make-up is going to cover it.

How very Crow-like. I should find a bullet and tie it into my hair to add to the effect.

Got me just above my left eye and INSIDE my lower lip, too. Thankfully the one above my eye isn't bad, and though the one inside my lip is pretty ferocious, you won't see that, either.

Sigh. Where in hell is the "DGN corner"? I always hang at the corner of the dancefloor by the DJ booth, and yes Troy - it has been 3-1/2 years since I've been there, so the location of said DGN corner will probably help me connect with everyone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

right next to the bar where all the tables and chairs are :grin

Sorry to here about the cat scrathces.... they do leave some nasty ones by accident,

Lilith

FC-

Sorry to hear that.

Something must be in the air right now.

Pomba Gira's cats just did the same thing to her (and she still wouldnt let me kick them----

I petted the mean bastards, but I'll tell you I gave them a dirty look while doing it)

Her lip, face, and arms got messed up.

Hope your feeling better.

90% of the fault is my own.

He was walking on the headboard, directly above my head, and heading towards the window. I went to spray him with the squirt bottle, and - duh - should have realized he might fall right on top of me.

And none of the brood have had their claws trimmed in all the moving fuss. So it was a ripe situation for me to get hurt, and I sure did.

I'm pretty fucked-up, but overall, I'm mostly thankful my eye didn't get cut.

Oh hey - by the way, we were able to pro-rate our first rent payment 'cause we only lived here 20 out of 30 days in our first month, so we have plenty of $$ with which to get me well toasted Saturday :chug. So I shall be blitzed, and everybody's BEST FRIEND. :woot:

Unless someone is able to give me a ride from Warren, I wont be able to come -_-

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i'm actually right over in easte pointe...so, if you want a ride, i'll be going for the lovely Jen tomorrow...i know it seems strange, a complete stranger giving you a ride, but i just want to make sure everyone gets to go to CC this weekend, lol...so, send me a PM and whatnot...I LOVE YOU JEN!

i'm actually right over in easte pointe...so, if you want a ride, i'll be going for the lovely Jen tomorrow...i know it seems strange, a complete stranger giving you a ride, but i just want to make sure everyone gets to go to CC this weekend, lol...so, send me a PM and whatnot...I LOVE YOU JEN!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

But I love you more!!! It wouldnt be a B-Day without you.

I'm at 13 and main in Royal Oak, and I went Friday...my car decided to stop being an asshole, so me and my septum ring will be there! Though if its not too out of the way, would you mind picking me up? I'll give you gas $ and I'll pm you with my phone #...

Archived