The Official DGN Pity Party Thread!!!

phee

• 1 year later...

Given the recent types of posts I have seen on the board as of late... I thought it was time to bring this thread back from the dead....

So everyone who is feeling sorry for themselves... there unlucky lives.... and generally how unfair everything is to them... Break out your black cake and candles...

It's time once again for the pitty party.

I work for 10 hours today, and I would rather be at home giving my wife a back rub..... Pity ME!!!

ok... pity you!!

pity you - devo

pity you

you're telling me you've got a problem

a nervous sort of contraction

a mindless kind of reaction

you never get no satisfaction

here's to you

i know you really got a problem

a nasty kind of reflection

a dangerous sort of destruction

that makes it difficult

makes it hard to reach

takes it all away

from what you had in mind

yeah yeah yeah

a nervous kind of distraction

a nasty sort of contraction

but there's some big fat point

that you seem to be missing

and it's driving you to destruction

but it doesn't seem

to stop you in the least

or halt this obsession got you

going on back

week after week

day after day

hour after hour

from where you came

for more of the same

Edited by torn asunder

Guest Megalicious

I want a pickle and limesalt. NO ONE SELLS LIME SALT with the exception of the little mexican store down the street and it's closed - regular salt will NOT due. Now I can not have it tonight and well I may not have the craving tomorrow ... meh :cry

I want a pickle and limesalt. NO ONE SELLS LIME SALT with the exception of the little mexican store down the street and it's closed - regular salt will NOT due. Now I can not have it tonight and well I may not have the craving tomorrow ... meh :cry

Aww....there there Meg. Couldn't you perhaps take salt and pour some fresh lime over it and make due with that ? I know that sounds a bit McGyver, but it was a thought.

Oh NO! Megs wants some Lucas Limon salt!! And at THIS HOUR!

Come to think of it, that stuff DOES sound good, right now. Except I would put it into a beer.

ANYWAY...

My troubles all stem from not having a man around the house. I have my hands full enough, with all of the usual housework and home maintenance. Now, I have a car that needs work, and my own "chassis" could use a "lube job," as well.

...and my husband is thousands of miles away, across the Atlantic.

Woe is me. :sad:

Edited by jynxxxedangel

I hate my body. I really hate it. Why did I get this crappy body anyway? I can no longer make a fist...my knuckle just wont bend all the way anymore.

oh and that cortizone injection in my ankle? It hurt like hell. Its already full of fluid so it had no place to go of coarse its going to hurt! And it did no good.

I hate doctors.

Have spent a total of 5 yrs on crutches.

My scoliosis is bothering me as the crutches make me bend over to much.

What is the use of paying up the ass for medical (after I got denied b4 now I gotta pay up the ass) when by the time I am done paying for insurance I cant afford to go to a doctor? What is the use of that???

And my guts. I ate good the other day now I gotta wait 3 days to eat again as I feel like my gut is about to rupture...constantly dealing with gut issues.

My kid (the one with drive and ambition) has inherited our bad bones. Her back hurts from carrying her college books all day and all that walking and standing from working f/t.

I wish there were more I could do for her.

Try to make life as easy as I can for both of them knowing they both have scoliosis. But I am getting older and gotta look out for myself too.

Used to lift to keep my joints strong...if you keep your muscles strong they don't go out as easy...but I dislocated my shoulder.

As soon as I am off these damn things its back to yoga 1 hr a day I am never stopping again its the only thing that heals.