DGN addiction

the eternal

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, is that why I keep coming on here every chance I get???? I didnt know it was an addiction. Hmmm......Maybe its a good thing the library only lets you go online for only an hour. But then again, its not a bad addiction. Hell, just you wait until I get my own computer! You guys wont be able to get rid of me!!!

Or maybe not. I dont know. I just got over a 13 hour day babysitting 3 kids. This is my relief.

I ask for help and I get...

girly nuggets???

No seriously, thanks for the help.

You can see how much good it's done.

I'm now a 100+ post neophyte

But the advice is sound,

if the voices in my head decide to listen...

My one goal is to actually stick to my goals tomorrow.

(And to not add any more crushes.)

Damn you sexy, intriguing, detgoths.

Wish me luck :clover

I was spending WAY too much time on the internet at work last year...to the point where it came up in my evaluation. There's nothing specifically I can advise you do to strike a balance beyond just...STOP. Realizing that yes, this could seriously jeapardize my job and livelihood was enough for me. I realized how ridiculous it had become.

Hi, my name is bean, and I'm an addict.

I have an addictive personality as well, so I get addicted to most things I do. With this though, it has been a good addiction because I have met some really cool people that are on this board, and I know I will continue to meet cool people from here.

I usually am only on here at night, because all my crap is done for the day, it's when I relax, and I'm not going to be sleeping anyway, so why not. When I go on during the day, it's usually because I want to see if certain people are on, then I can giggle like a school girl, and pass the time between things I have to do.

You just have to tell yourself "no." Type after me...no. Repeat.

actually after meeting a few dgn in person I realize that it might be best if I quite.

I don't know any one on a personell level.

Best if you quit? But you just got here! The personal level thing comes in time.

I'm a creep I don't belong here. What the hell am I doing here?

Don't you mean "I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo. What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here"?

I'm not goth just crazy.

join the club!

So I usually never feel to out of place.

If I had a dollar for everytime I almost quit because I'm "not goth". well, ...i'd have a lot of dollars.

but I should not try to act like I'm friends with people I don't know, they might not take it to well. 

And so it goes, that whole "getting to know you" process. I seem to recall you were having a pretty good time with these people you didn't know at CC.

I  don't seem to confy.  a member came to the house party and it was a good party but if you don't know any one and they all listen to gangster rap then you feel like me at CC

I got to give props to marblez, she held it down.

Thank you! Actually, I had quite a good time. I felt a bit awkward at the very beginning but eventually I relaxed and actually enjoyed it - and didn't feel like I had to be your little puppy dog the whole night while you were trying to host the party.

Guest Game of Chance

girly nuggets---I think of something...uh....falling out!    Like poo!! :tongue:

Sorry, I have a 6 year old son.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

i was actually thinking someting along the same lines.

Ah I'm MIKIELIKESIT and I'm a DGN addict and I'm finding it hard to fit my computer into my syringe .....IT JUST WON"T FIT AHHHHHHHHH

Yeah huh about sounding like a AA OR NA meeting....I myself am a recovering addict from chemicals and other various things and i can become addicted to anything or anyone.....and yes to DGN too..........and I see I am not alone in my delimma.......HEHEHEHE

Your avatar changed....is this you?  Are you in Drag???  Ever hang out at the Rainbow room?  I go there allot....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes. its about 6 years ago. i had the johnny depp/willy wonka do way before it was cool! :laughing

drag? i dont think so. some have accused me of such though. i was wearing a balck fishnet shirt and vinyl pants in the pick (see my user pic in my profile).

i used to wear alot more makeup than i do now. i had some light white face on, black lipstick/nail polish and some eyeliner ala death from the sandman (cause im a wanna be fanboy).

i was making a silly pose/face.

ive never been to the rainbow room.

• 2 weeks later...

HA

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!

ONE OF US!