[07/16, Sat] DGN Aftermath

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got to meet alot of new and old DGNers last night! It was great to talk to everyone!

Unfortunately that is about the only positive thing that happened. I suffered heat exhaustion, and on top of varied emotional stresses, well, I embarassed myself quite throughly. Thanks for being there for me you guys. (And yes, I'm ok)

It was soooo awesome to finally meet Brenda.. I know everyone has already said that but it's very true. You rock gurl!

Nice to meet a lot of other old and new DGNers as well..

Dyno ~ after many many years.. it was so nice to get to meet you.

I had the biggest suprise as I was leaving the club. This freak was walking past me and says my name. I turned around and took a look at this person and he's all like "I forgot what he said" and I thought he was someone else and he's all like "his name here" *torn asunder* and I nearly dropped dead! I didn't even recognize YOU! What an idiot I felt like.. sorry.. but you had that coming :laughing You go and show up in that attire. Where's the biker guy I love? Huh? Where did you put him? :tongue: I just want to say that you looked FABULOUS FABULOUS FAAAABULOUS :woot: Seriously though, it was nice to see you again even if for a few minutes.

Look my post was almost fully about Torn.. you lucky fucker :nut

btw ~ FABULOUS :grin

I don't even know where to begin...because I got so trashed I hardly remember the night. It was nice to meet so many new people and to talk to people that I knew already. I won't name names just because my memory is gone and I don't want to leave anyone out. I'm sure I made an ass out of myself at some point, but oh well, these things happen I guess. I ended up passing out in my car outside of city, woke up around 6:30 am, and drove home. I had a really fun weekend, can't wait until next time!

So yeah I had an alright time. Good to see ya Brenda..

I had too much shit I couldn't get out of my head and I just wasn't in the mood to be anywhere last night.. Playlist was ok but other than that it was a decent night.. Had better times though.

Troy:  pleasure to see you out & about.

You too. =)

i had a great time dancing with my sisters and game of chance and tomcat

glad to see some familiar faces and meet a few more

i see i missed meeting a bunch of others that were there. i'm too shy for my own good i guess. ;)

Was good to see you again, twice in one year dyno? *cheers* =) You girls dance? Damnit how did i miss that. =(

To prove to TomCat that I actually do read the posts from time to time, I decided to change my status on DGN from "lurker" to "sporadic poster."  Fun night at CC last night, good to get to know some of you DGNers.

Holy crap a Glacier Cat post!! Yay!! *waves*

I left early - 2:30 because it was so freaking hot in that place and also I had been up since 5am because I had to work yesterday morning. It sucks when I am really up for going out it turns out to be less of an experience than I am anticipating. Oh, well. I still had a good time and enjoyed seeing everyone there.

Humidity and lack of energy = easy to bring you down and mess up attempts at having a great time.

I came, I drank, I sweated!  And what I came to is the conclusion that I need to change my screen name!  Sorry all, I've been into Japanese stuff so long it really never occured to me it would be hard to pronounce.  For the record it's Kit-chi-jo-ten, short i's (pronounced more like long e's tho), long o, schwa.  My "real" name is Hille (Hill-E), if that's easier.

I tried really hard to pronounce that correctly and failed miserably. =( I can try again next time though. =) If your serious about wanting to change your screen name i can do that if you want, just PM me with what ya want the new name to be. =)

Wow! Can I just say you all were so incredibly sweet to me?!? I mean, seriously....

I have never in my entire life been treated so kindly by so many people. Here is who I remember meeting. Please don't shoot me if I don't remember specific names!

Troy....You have the sweetest, kindest face. You give the most amazing hugs, and I think you're the only person who has ever kissed me on the top of my head. I'm so sorry that we didn't get to spend time together. I hope that we can next time.

Glad everyone was nice to you. Thanks for the compliment. =) I too am sorry we didnt get to spend more time.

I wasnt in attendence at CC lastnight for very long .... all in all about 10 mins .... I missed THEE PHEE :cry and just handed the punching satan to brenda and headed the fuck out of CC ... Didnt see anyone really .... Sorry I really wish i had been feeling better due to the fact that there were so many DGNers that were in attendence ... Im sorry .. to all tht i wanted to meet .. especially you Phee .... I just was soooo sick ... once getting out of the car ... I told Jarod I didnt think i could even make it in the club however the idea of meeting Brend and handing over the satan and meeting THEE PHEE was just to much and i had to go in lol ... I hope you guys all had a blast lastinight ... =)

Sorry i missed you and i hope you feel better. =)

I got to meet alot of new and old DGNers last night! It was great to talk to everyone!

Unfortunately that is about the only positive thing that happened. I suffered heat exhaustion, and on top of varied emotional stresses, well, I embarassed myself quite throughly. Thanks for being there for me you guys. (And yes, I'm ok)

:grouphug

It was soooo awesome to finally meet Brenda.. I know everyone has already said that but it's very true. You rock gurl!

Nice to meet a lot of other old and new DGNers as well..

Dyno ~ after many many years.. it was so nice to get to meet you.

I had the biggest suprise as I was leaving the club. This freak was walking past me and says my name. I turned around and took a look at this person and he's all like "I forgot what he said" and I thought he was someone else and he's all like "his name here" *torn asunder* and I nearly dropped dead! I didn't even recognize YOU! What an idiot I felt like.. sorry.. but you had that coming  :laughing You go and show up in that attire. Where's the biker guy I love? Huh? Where did you put him?  :tongue:  I just want to say that you looked FABULOUS FABULOUS FAAAABULOUS  :woot: Seriously though, it was nice to see you again even if for a few minutes.

Look my post was almost fully about Torn.. you lucky fucker  :nut

btw ~ FABULOUS  :grin

I honestly had no clue it was torn until he told me, he is lookin good. All buff and tan and shit. *envy sets in*

Meh.... MQ shows up again and i get no MQ chat time? *hangs head*

I don't even know where to begin...because I got so trashed I hardly remember the night.  It was nice to meet so many new people and to talk to people that I knew already.  I won't name names just because my memory is gone and I don't want to leave anyone out.  I'm sure I made an ass out of myself at some point, but oh well, these things happen I guess.  I ended up passing out in my car outside of city, woke up around 6:30 am, and drove home.  I had a really fun weekend, can't wait until next time!

Glad you had fun =)

I had too much shit I couldn't get out of my head and I just wasn't in the mood to be anywhere last night..

I started to talk to you a couple different times but kept getting sidetracked. Take care bro, one day a time.

It was an awesome night...despite the shity humidity and heat. Someone said that the AC in CC was broken....kinda strange since I didn't think it ever really worked. I saw and talked to sooo many people and I was wayyy to smashed but it was fun. I'll try and list everyone....but keep in mind I was more drunk than usual and semi-blacked out. :whistling

Bella Morte - came with me :wink

BrendaStar - I swear I remember a satan knocking me out...great meeting you finally!! =) :grin :laughing :cool

PhEE - cool meeting you and I never would have guessed your hair was so spikey

justDave - long islands are awesome :grin

NeptuneBaby - awesome seeing you again :wink

Nienna - great talking to and sorry I was so drunk rambling like a fool :grin

darkchylde - U rawk! :laughing

crank - pease!!! :tongue:

tornAsunder - cool meeting you...sorry I confused your name =)

manicQueen - almost didn't recognize you...cause you changed your hairstyle :grin

tomcat - great seeing you =)

mrbeau - did those candies taste good?...lol :laughing

dressedlikeme - you were all sweet and stuff...literally! :whistling

wheresmypiggy - saw you briefly before you ran off =)

onyx - said hi at the bar =)

Vyrizz - looked exactly like your pics....spooookkky!! :laughing

meg - only saw you briefly when you said hi =)

medea - nice seeing you =)

slingerlandstyx - almost didn't recognize you...great seeing you again!

somedanguy - great seeing you

dirtywhispers - The only way I'm taken my shirt off at city is if I can switch bodies with somedanguy....nice try tho...awesome seeing you :wink

Troy - still a pimp!! :laughing

MsM - nice seeing you again

BS9 - cool talking to you

kichoten - cool to finally meet you

sorry I missed anyone....too much to drink frazzled my brain :nut

Yeah sorry if I seemed anti-social cuz.. Well, I was.. Nothing against any of you I just have a hard time finding any feelings lately.. I have no feelings at all right now, and actually, I like it.. I'm tired of the whole social run-around and just need to be left alone for a while. But I had a good time buzzin' and dancin' and looking at the hot girls..

If Lia's the one sister of yours that I didn't formally meet...  I have another addition to my crush list.  Especially after watching her dance.  :woot:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yes lia was my "new to the club" sister. it was her first time there.

Come to think of it Dyno...  Can I add you all?  :happy:
<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

but of course :grin

Where to begin?

First Brenda: it was very nice meeting you and playin wheres "Brendas Bra?" Your even more beautiful in person.

SumDanGuy: Glad your home missed you like crazy and it's about time you lost your shirt. I told you you looked hot!

Crank: A girl couldnt ask for a better friend

Darkchylde: Thanks for the ride we definately got to hang out.

Phee: Nice to meet you finally!

Daevion: I will get you to take off your shirt one of these days.

BellaMorte: Beautiful as always, Did you ever get that knot out?

MorbidSuicide: You always know how to make a girl feel loved

Slingerandstyx: Do I even have to say it?

To anyone I missed sorry my memory is a little shot but i love you guys!!

Holy shit what a fun day I had!! :woot: I was the girl taxi for Brenda's visit, eventually showing up at CC with her and Medea around 11PM.

Since I can't remember everyone's names I've appropriated Deavion's list and added my own comments. :tongue:

Bella Morte - Saw...did not speak with.

BrendaStar - You were a great passenger!! Seriously, It was fantastic to meet you and an honor to provide transportation for the day..... and such yummy boobies. :wink

PhEE - At long last I met the phee-meister. Coolness! I wish I had more time to talk

justDave - Finally met you too. I didn't realize who "the guy in the fuzzy hat" was until kichijoten told me... :doh

NeptuneBaby - Sorry you were overwhelmed by the heat. Maybe it's cuz you were the one producing it... :whistling The outfit rocked!!!

Nienna - It's been a while. Looking fine in the new hair color/style. :woot:

darkchylde - In fine form.

crank - ditto.

tornAsunder - Glad to meet you finally... if briefly.

manicQueen - Dammit... I keep missing you somehow!!!!!!! :tear

tomcat - My boobie brother.... We gotta do that again. :grin

Deavion - Always happy to see you dude. Glad you had a good time...even if you don't remember it all.. LOL!!!

dressedlikeme - All I can say is... yum. What a cutie!! :woot:

wheresmypiggy - Glad to see you again Jesi. Maybe your mood will be better next time?

onyx -Cool to meet you and Joey at dinner!!

Vyrizz - Saw but did not speak with... Digging the eyes tho.

meg - She came, she left... Hope you're feeling better.

Jarodakamister - We shook hands before you ran off... Good to finally meet you.

medea - A pleasure to have you along for the day's fun. :happy:

HH - You nut. See comments for medea...

slingerlandstyx - Saw here and there doing this and that...

somedanguy - My pierced man boob brother!! Dinner was fun!!

dirtywhispers - Glad I was able to help with giving you a ride. :cool

Troy - I didn't get the full Troy hug treatment this time.... but it was nice to see ya anyways.. :wink

MsM - Looked fantastic!!

BS9 - ditto... :wink

kichoten - I think the left strap goes backwards and the right forwards right??? :nut

Dynomiiite - Nice to see you again. You and your sisters are the definition of good genes... :wink

GameofChance - Good to see ya !

Morbid Sucicide - Glad you and sglgothicmom were able to make it up with more newbies...

sglgothicmom - See above. More cute female newbies pease.... :wink I'll have a post up this week for the parental/kiddie fest.

bean water - Another first meet. :grin

Kiss the Midget - Said hello briefly... you seemed occupied by a number of lovlies... :wink

Luluvox - Saw 3 or 4 times briefly... Stay in one place so I can say hello!!!! :confused

There were others I apparently missed too... Sooner or later!!!

Next time I'm bringing my own damn fan!!!!!

BrendaStar - You were a great passenger!!  Seriously, It was fantastic to meet you and an honor to provide transportation for the day.....  and such yummy boobies.  :wink

Next time I'm bringing my own damn fan!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Awww! You were awesome, Marc! Thank you for everything!

I am a fan!

Archived