[07/16, Sat] DGN Aftermath

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just want to say thanks! last  night was my first night at city and everyone was so friendly and thoughtful....i had a blast....i hope to return asap...i got initiaaaaated *happy dance*...and ive never seen so many  pretty people  in 1 place...city club rocks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:devil I hope you had a great time at CC!!!!Welcome to City Club!!!!

I met everyone that was there. Someone grabbed my ass (thank you, whoever you are!) I hugged, chatted with, danced with, drank with, and sweatted my kiester off with many great people.

I'll try to break it down for ya:

Phee: YAY, I finally got to meet you. Hope to see you out again soon. :cool

Dyno & her lovely sisters: The people saw me dancing amongst the three of you, and i was labeled a really lucky bastard. Indeed I was. :woot: :woot: :woot:

GameofChance: Good to hang with you agin this weekend, hope to do it again soon. :cool

SomeDanGuy: Put those away before you get into trouble. :laughing

daevion: Good to see you again buddy. :cool

BellaMorte: Looking lovely as per usual. :woot:

ManicQueen: Looking hot in the new hair color, I felt like I was cheating on you...with you! :woot:

Nienna: Stunning as ever, was great to see you again. I hope you survived the heat. :woot:

Charlie: Good to see you again...fu@& Big Ben. :nut

SoulRev (& friend in tow, Aaron?) Glad you made the trip, hope to see you again soon. :cool

HomicidalHeathen: A pleasure as always. You're a team player if ever there was one. :woot:

Crank: I finally made the hall of Pease. Woo hoo :wink

DarkChylde: You're one mellow mo fo, good to see you again. :cool

JustDave: Nice to meet you finally. :cool

Medea: Great time hanging with you. :woot:

Bean water: Nice to finally meet you

Kichtijoten: (I'm sure I spelled that wrong) Pleasure to meet you.

DressedLikeMe: Nice to finally meet you.

DirtyWhispers: Lovely lady, pleasure to finally meet you too. :woot:

Troy: pleasure to see you out & about.

Glaciercat: Won't even see this, but he was hanging tough all night long! :cool

FairyBite & Disenchanted: spotted lurking here & there. =)

BS9 & MsMaldoror: Good to see you both again. :grin

WheresMyPiggy: seen running around here & there. :woot:

SnglGothmom: Pleasure to meet you. :woot:

MsterBeau: had a riot with you yesterday. can't wait to hang out again. :cool

LuluVox & Just Drew: spotted briefly 'cus you were always on the go. =)

TornAssunder: We need to work on our plan of attack better next time. LOL :doh

Paradox: tht's what you get for showing up after 3 am. LOL Nice to see you. :cool

Saechalyn: Lovely as always. Hope to see more of you. :woot:

BrendaStarr69: I can FINALLY say that it was great to see you at City Club. I hope you had a good time this weekend. I know I did. Hooray for Boobies!!! :woot:

:nut:nut:nut

If I missed anybody, I know who you are, but my ADHD just kicked in. I'll fill in the blanks later as my head clears.

:devil I had a blast last night, Finally met Brenda Starr, and inducted her into the Hall Of Pease! I hope she had a good time at CC. I also met alot of other people last night and saw everyone that I knew! Can't wait till next weekend! Thankyou too:

DarkChylde

Morbid Suicide

Headless Goth

Davion

Just Dave

Dirty Whispers

Bean Water

Game of Chance

Phee; nice meeting you!

Some dan Guy

Mike

Kiss the Midget

and everyone else you know who you are!!!

I want to thank everyone for making my man feel welcome....I left at 2am to go give him a BJ lol then I fell asleep on the couch.

Did that stripper ever show up and molest Brenda somemore?

I had a blast and surprisingly remember it all.....I think.....I only had like 6 mixed drinks, 3-4 beers in a 5 hour period. Wow.

i just want to say thanks! last  night was my first night at city and everyone was so friendly and thoughtful....i had a blast....i hope to return asap...i got initiaaaaated *happy dance*...and ive never seen so many  pretty people  in 1 place...city club rocks

Are you perchance sglgothicmom's (Katie) "virgin?

Welcome to the board in any case... :grin

HH: We didn't see Gypsy... We might have left before she had time to show up.

More to follow.

Guest Game of Chance

It was great to hang out with all of the Dyno family I hadn't seen Lia in since she was 10, wow was that weird...and see many other DGNers...but the whole time I kept thinking about how much unpacking I have to do...And how I could have been home making money on PartyPoker...

I might take a break for a week or two...had more fun at Luna on Friday...

Maybe after I get all my stuff organized I'll be back

It was great to hang out with all of the Dyno family I hadn't seen Lia in since she was 10, wow was that weird...and see many other DGNers...but the whole time I kept thinking about how much unpacking I have to do...And how I could have been home making money on PartyPoker...

I might take a break for a week or two...had more fun at Luna on Friday...

Maybe after I get all my stuff organized I'll be back

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

let's go to luna soon ;)

Guest Game of Chance

oh and didn't i tell you about lia? hubba hubba

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, you were right...only bad thing is she reminded me a lot of my ex-girlfriend in terms of looks...the bonus though was....she's a lot like you in terms of mannerisms

i came. late.

sorry i missed ya brenda! :(

its just the way things are. i didnt get home til late, and the old lady wasnt even ready then. and then we had to pick up a friend.

so yea, i rolled in at 3. met TC. great to see ya man. saw troy and nienna, but they didnt look very happy. :( met medea. hi :)

met crank. i probably saw some a ya others, but i was pretty burnt and sweating (like everyone else) so im sorry if i was a wallflower, i just didnt have the energy (expect to dance! :tongue: )

I had a good time. Saw a lot of people. Finally met Torn Asunder after several years of knowing him online - even before DGN. It was great to meet you TA! Hope to see you again soon!! it was also nice to meet Brenda - though we didn't get a chance to talk at all.

I left early - 2:30 because it was so freaking hot in that place and also I had been up since 5am because I had to work yesterday morning. It sucks when I am really up for going out it turns out to be less of an experience than I am anticipating. Oh, well. I still had a good time and enjoyed seeing everyone there.

Who did I see?

BellaMorte

Daevion

Phee

Crank

Dark Chylde

Kiss the midget

WheresmyPiggy

Homicidalheathen

MstrBeau

DirtyWhispers

Medea

MsMalador

BS9

JustDave

SomeDanGuy

Torn Asunder

Troy Spiral

Sorry if I forgot anyone. Just blame it on the humidity in that place.

I came, I drank, I sweated! And what I came to is the conclusion that I need to change my screen name! Sorry all, I've been into Japanese stuff so long it really never occured to me it would be hard to pronounce. For the record it's Kit-chi-jo-ten, short i's (pronounced more like long e's tho), long o, schwa. My "real" name is Hille (Hill-E), if that's easier.

Meeting Brenda was str8 up off the chain but so was meeting/talking to errone else! hm let's see... I talked with:

BeanWater - our "meat & potatoes vs. dessert" chat was the best conversation I had all nite!

HomicidalHeathen- how does that much wicked sweet spirit fit in such a petite package? :swoon & your man is charming too!

MorbidSuicide -who managed not to spill any drinks on me this time... when I would've appreciated it w/the steamy ambience. BTW you are one gorgeous young stud muffin!

SomeDanGuy - you look like a cute lil' boy scout who ran away with the Jim Rose circus

Crank or was it DarkChylde? you both rock intensely but I couldn't remember which was which... ai well that's what happens when you start the nite w/a double Jack & Coke

Nienna- intimidatingly gorgeous but sweet as could be!

MsterBeau

Game of Chance

JustDave -thanks for the drink!

Saechalyn -you prolly think I'm a total pervert 'cos I kept staring in awe at your very imposing cleavage :nut

& said Hi to:

Troy, Phee, TomCat, TornAsunder, Daevion

Saw but didn't get to speak to:

BellaMorte, MsMaldoror, Medea

... & prolly others who have eluded my ravaged memory. apologies to anyone I left out or confused w/someone else!

Dammit, I had a wonderful time!

Wow! Can I just say you all were so incredibly sweet to me?!? I mean, seriously....

I have never in my entire life been treated so kindly by so many people. Here is who I remember meeting. Please don't shoot me if I don't remember specific names!

TomCat....You treated me like gold and I didn't even do you. Must be why yo left me with.....

Saechalyn....So pretty!!

Msterbeau....OMFG! You are funny and so handsome!

Nienna....Girl, you are gorgeous!

Dynomiiiiite....You're so sweet.

I met Fallennon. She's so funny!

Onyx and her man.....Anna, you're absolutely stunning!!

Game....Your sexy bald head is yummy

Kellygrrrrrl....You're adorable!

Nerdcore and DarqueKnight....Very friendly couple!

SomeDanGuy....You couldn't be any fucking cuter!

HomicidalHeathen....You're nuts, and I love that!

Medea....Shake them big-assed thangs at the "dancers!!"

Meg....Satan rules

Jarod....Thanks for having breakfast with me!

Paperhearts....You are so incredible sweet and funny! I enjoyed talking to you so much.

Slingerlandstyx...You made me sweat just looking at you in that damned pleather skirt!!!

ScaryGuy...You're not so scary.

Headlessgoth....You and your girlfriend were so nice!

Dirtywhispers....Very pretty girl!

Justdave....You're funny! And you made me roast with that damned fuzzy pink hat.

Troy....You have the sweetest, kindest face. You give the most amazing hugs, and I think you're the only person who has ever kissed me on the top of my head. I'm so sorry that we didn't get to spend time together. I hope that we can next time.

Neptunebaby....Gorgeous. That's all I can say.

Soulrev....Brian, you are precious. You deserve only the best.

Phee....my polar bear loving juggalo. You are one good-looking motherf*cker. I loved talking to you. Thank you so much for the book and for holding my bra.

Crank....You are one extremely funny motherf*cker. I made it into the Hall of Pease!!!!

DarkChylde....You are funny without even trying. You and Crank are definitely like brothers!

MLPDetroit....It was a pleasure. I'm just sorry that i didn't get to talk to you more!

Beanwater....You are so cute! Hooray for nipple piercings!

BS9 & MM....Honestly, no cuter couple could even exist. You make Wayne and I look like dorks.

Kichijoten....Gawd, you look so incredibly regal. Like you should run your own country. Thank you so much for the bracelet and the gloves.

Wheresmypiggy...You're a beautiful girl. I'm sorry that we didn't get to talk more!

Shade....I've said it before. And, now that I've met you in person, I can confirm it: You're gorgeous!

Darkjuggallette....Thanks for rifling through my box, babe!!

Daevion....No PVC. Good thing, because when I do mouth-to-mouth, I use my tongue.

BellaMorte....You are just so beautiful!

MorbidSuicide....Charlie, you're a cutie.

ManicQueen....You're super-cool and very sweet!

Lulu....You're too pretty. That's not very fair.

TornAsunder....Nice to see you, as always. You were looking pretty yummy.

DressedLikeMe...You're adorable!

I also saw sglgothmom, but didn't really get to meet her.

If I missed anyone, don't be mad. Just refresh my memory! I'll be back in the cooler months. I think I melted 10lbs off just standing still!!!

xoxo to all!!

I was at Sweaty Club yesterday; I met a lot of the crew I hadn't before, Brenda and Phee (these two are so cool! So happy to meet the both of you and hang out a bit!)), Dressed like me (who, Incredibly, was dressed a bit similarly), Torn Asunder (-we basically just shook hands but he's got a good shake...) Morbid Suicide (he's taller than I imagined) and Dynomite (Victory!!) and Kichijoten; Jesus I'm hung-over. Okay...

The reg's I talked to : DarkChylde And Crank, Just Dave, Ken, Meg3, Lulu Vox (showed off my Donald Sutherland tattoo to her) and Daevion (cheeze!!!), Ms Maldoror, Black Sunday 9 (you're right; i don't give a damn for Bobby Fischer, afterall), Manic Queen, Troy, Neptune, Game Of Chance, MsterBeau, HH, Onyx, Some Dan Guy, Medea, Saechalyn; Wow, I talked to a lot of you last night.

Alright, I never post on Sundays, so back to my hang-over, then. Sorry If I missed anyone.

Archived