[10/29, Sat]-[10/30, Sun] Voodoo Music Festival

this festival is great. I have been to only one ( when new order and chems were playing 99 ?)

everyone has a great time and the line up for this year is great !

Under the hallowed oaks of New Orleans City Park, just two miles from the famed French Quarter, Voodoo Music Experience has announced its return to Halloween weekend with this year’s dates set for Saturday, October 29 and Sunday, October 30. Come "Worship the Music" as America’s most diverse music festival is set amidst 11 miles of bayous and lagoons and see how the locals do Halloween with a little help from some of the most celebrated artists in the country. The initial lineup includes NIN, The Flaming Lips, Queens of the Stone Age, Billy Idol, Social Distortion, The New York Dolls, My Chemical Romance, Tiesto, HIM, Ryan Adams, Cake, Joss Stone, and many, many more.

I have been planning two months in adcance for this

anyone care to join me!!!?!?

more info to come !

Guest MsMaldoror

Many gothy people go to the Endless Night Festival in New Orleans around Halloween instead. It runs for 3 nights--Oct. 29-31. Many great bands have played there over the years. Plus, there are all sorts of vendors there. "Vampires" from all over the world go there every year. Halloween in New Orleans is just a lot of fun in general. I lived there for a few years and miss being there at the end of October.

Guest MsMaldoror

You often mention being broke or worrying about being homeless in the near future. How do you come up with the money to go clubbing every week and go to music festivals? I want to know your secret.

this festival is great. I have been to only one ( when new order and chems were playing 99 ?)

everyone has a great time and the line up for this year is great !

Under the hallowed oaks of New Orleans City Park, just two miles from the famed French Quarter, Voodoo Music Experience has announced its return to Halloween weekend with this year’s dates set for Saturday, October 29 and Sunday, October 30. Come "Worship the Music" as America’s most diverse music festival is set amidst 11 miles of bayous and lagoons and see how the locals do Halloween with a little help from some of the most celebrated artists in the country. The initial lineup includes NIN, The Flaming Lips, Queens of the Stone Age, Billy Idol, Social Distortion, The New York Dolls, My Chemical Romance, Tiesto, HIM, Ryan Adams, Cake, Joss Stone, and many, many more.

I have been planning two months in adcance for this

anyone care to join me!!!?!?

more info to come !

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You often mention being broke or worrying about being homeless in the near future.  How do you come up with the money to go clubbing every week and go to music festivals?  I want to know your secret.

That's why she's almost homeless and broke. :wink

Guest MsMaldoror

You often complain about being broke, getting evicted, and the possibility of being homeless, and then you spend money on clubs and concerts all the time. It just makes people wonder...

thanks for making me feel like shit here.......

I am working now and all...  so I have the money $$  and marco would pay my way ...

now I feel ashamed

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Archived