what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

3 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Yes, it's one of those timeless things that I will love until I die.

~~~~~

:heart:

Every time I pick at someone around here, I follow it with the phrase, "And there I'll be, doin' stuff."

:rofl:

On 10/2/2023 at 2:29 AM, Scary Guy said:

d6f.jpg

It was a promotional image for my Eagle Father and his necklaces he makes. He uses the images I take in his Native American pieces. I also do have a huge photography collection. I hope to sell nature photography alongside my art someday. I grew up in an all photographer family. The camera is very normal to me. It's in every angle of my life. 

The vacation I took with my dad, we both were taking pictures of everything, each other, the both of us, and ourselves. We are just camera confident individuals :) 💚 

Edited by Queen of Foxes

25 minutes ago, Queen of Foxes said:

It was a promotional image for my Eagle Father and his necklaces he makes. He uses the images I take in his Native American pieces. I also do have a huge photography collection. I hope to sell nature photography alongside my art someday. I grew up in an all photographer family. The camera is very normal to me. It's in every angle of my life. 

The vacation I took with my dad, we both were taking pictures of everything, each other, the both of us, and ourselves. We are just camera confident individuals :) 💚 

Yeah, sorry I was just giving you a hard time because I had to zoom in pretty far to see what you were working on.

Though if you have a large image archive do you have an online gallery/portfolio of your work?  If not you should consider it.

Laughing at the destruction.

I stepped back in to check on the girls during a work break and they have destroyed my window covering and their playthings are everywhere.  But it's naptime as they are laying around cleaning themselves and maxing out.

:cat:

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

Laughing at the destruction.

I stepped back in to check on the girls during a work break and they have destroyed my window covering and their playthings are everywhere.  But it's naptime as they are laying around cleaning themselves and maxing out.

:cat:

~~~~~

But still gotta love it. :heart:

Relaxing. Weather/barometric change over night brought on a migraine. I woke before actually getting the headache. Was able to feed the cats and take a pain med plus daily meds before laying down and sleep for a couple hours. It's gonna be a relative chill day. 

Was planning on making shortbread cookies, but that can wait until next week.

Taking a mental break.  I just beat my all time personal high score on Duolingo.  30,000 XP in one week.  Which will probably never happen again.

I joined a tournament and got very competitive and the Finals end tonight...thank goodness.  I don't think I have another week in me.  This is week number 4 and since I have been rank 1 for the entire time, I wanted to end the tournament at rank 1.

Wading through the midst of the tedious world that is benefits filing, financial itemization coupled with accounts payable and annual legal documentation, all of which is due starting this Saturday until the first week of November.

I'm going to see if I can get everything done within the next 24 to 48 hours.

This is going to be interesting.

:coffee::rtfm::pc: