what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Waiting for the tow truck man to go get my car,,which broke down right in the middle of the left hand turn lane leaving shitmart yesterday..............

and he came and dropped it in the middle of me posting.

100 dollars to get the crap here less than 5 miles and I'll probably end up junking it anyway. 

Edited by kat

I woke up to some goober messaging me on steam asking me to give them all my old csgo crates for some YouTube unboxing video and this person's completely new on steam with no friends and I had no idea who they were or how they knew I had CSGO stuff I haven't touched that game in years. Now I'm just looking though all the old games in my stream library. VTMB and Neo scavenger sounds fun today

3 minutes ago, know_buddy_kares said:

Woke up insanely hungry. Feeding my fat fucking face by gobbling up 2 pounds of ham and a whole ass can of baked beans.

~~~~~

DUDE!!!

:shock:

...Who am I kidding...I'd probably be all over that too if it wasn't for the fact that too much pork gives me a headache.

Good Eats

😁

8 hours ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

DUDE!!!

:shock:

...Who am I kidding...I'd probably be all over that too if it wasn't for the fact that too much pork gives me a headache.

Good Eats

😁

I couldn't help it, that ham had to be eaten or tossed in a couple days, it was the only thing next to the beans that didn't require time to heat up to eat. I regret nothing.

I'm feeding a stray cat that's been poking around my house for the last day or so. He looks so much like Edgar that I thought he had slipped out while I was gone. He's very skittish but has been returning regularly for the food I've been leaving out. I'm thinking about getting a livetrap to catch him and take him to the shelter to see if he's anyone's lost cat. If he isn't, I might adopt him if he gets along with Edgar.

On 1/6/2024 at 9:28 AM, et-novum said:

m feeding a stray cat that's been poking around my house for the last day or so.

He's gone 😞 Nothing touched the food I left out last night, not even the squirrels. I hope he's warm we got some snow last night.

2 hours ago, et-novum said:

He's gone 😞 Nothing touched the food I left out last night, not even the squirrels. I hope he's warm we got some snow last night.

Try again tonight, they can roam for quite a few miles. Maybe adequate shelter from the cold the cat feels safe in is a distance enough to skip a night. If he comes back try setting up a shelter it will feel warm and safe in.

On 1/7/2024 at 6:56 PM, know_buddy_kares said:

If he comes back try setting up a shelter it will feel warm and safe in.

He didn't come back. Maybe I'll see him again the future, but most of the strays near me only show up for day or two at most. This is the fourth in the past year, I think.

Semi-related but I adopted a second cat yesterday. She's anxious but she seems to like my other cat. He's calm and confident, and she's young and timid so hopefully he's a good influence.

3 hours ago, et-novum said:

He didn't come back. Maybe I'll see him again the future, but most of the strays near me only show up for day or two at most. This is the fourth in the past year, I think.

Semi-related but I adopted a second cat yesterday. She's anxious but she seems to like my other cat. He's calm and confident, and she's young and timid so hopefully he's a good influence.

He will be, and she will relax once she becomes familiar with her environment. I have two cats who are the most lazy and relaxed animals I've ever had when it's just me and the kids. But you would never be able to tell coming in, they don't like anyone else and will run and hide as soon as the door knocks.

On 1/3/2024 at 9:10 PM, kat said:

Waiting for the tow truck man to go get my car,,which broke down right in the middle of the left hand turn lane leaving shitmart yesterday..............

and he came and dropped it in the middle of me posting.

100 dollars to get the crap here less than 5 miles and I'll probably end up junking it anyway. 

that sucks

scanning dealer pages seeing the price of what new vehicles are going for. My car is having the same fucking issue again after getting it worked on twice already. So back to no car while it's in the shop. If I can't trade it in for at least $7,000 towards a new vehicle, I'm going to fucking burn it.