what are you doing right now? (cont'd)

TronRP

Back in from the worse trip ever to the Professional Building for a blood draw.  I tried one more time with this circus of maniac drivers, you see me pedestrians and a Valet Parking crew that acts like they own the entire run.  All I can say is thank goodness for full metal vehicles because I tried to park in that dead end of a car eater parking structure (that's now free parking thank goodness) just to have to back my giant Tundra down a "two lane" third floor parking ramp in an area the size of a Saturn with on coming garage traffic of driver trying to flee the 3rd floor deck.

I had to back my metal rear bumper into a metal safety feature to create enough room for me and the "you see me" drivers to be able to turn around and get off that floor and out of that structure.  I chose making contact with the safety feature because I would have taken off the fake plastic front grill of the fiberglass composite pickup truck parked in the space behind me.  I suffered no damage, but the safety feature lost some yellow paint.

Next time, I planning on using the Home Visit service...which I never knew existed until today. 

On 8/16/2023 at 8:24 AM, gwen said:

finally got crazy baby daddy ex off my azz

dodge that child suppport forever

loser baby suck wad and here goes the nut jobs deflection list ok?

i caused with my bad juju 

witchy twitchy finger

almighty boom farts

or whatever...

global warming

a war or 3

a plague or two

all of his bad luck

all of YOUR bad luck

haleys commets return

that squished bug over there

some floods

yo mommas fat azz

his mommas fat azz

your weakness for twinkies

oh and get this.

fancy purple satin shorts wearing druid witch from arizona?

thinks

his majickal ok it makes a HUGE difference how you spell that word

majickal or magical?

wtf ever.

anyways...

he thinks his majickal spell on my all powerful evil vagina?

crossed over 3 generations

INTO my great grandmothers

vagina

and caused a hormonal imbalance in my family tree

that

cuntinues

to

this day.

lol!

bye bye 

nut job.

ya your so powerful

your magic needs to work

on my grandmas grandmas vag.

alright.

for your life to be

just and settled

in yer old age.

Holy shit 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what? 🤣😭

6 hours ago, NocteSpiritus said:

Crocheting. Been trying to make a blanket for weeks. I wanna time how long it takes since I wanna eventually sell the items I make and need to figure out pricing.

~~~~~

I must say, I am very impressed with the items I saw in you album.  All I could think of was sleeping in one of those cozy looking beanie caps. *snuggle* 🥰

1 minute ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I must say, I am very impressed with the items I saw in you album.  All I could think of was sleeping in one of those cozy looking beanie caps. *snuggle* 🥰

I eventually plan on making and selling animguri (probably butchered the spelling on that). I wanna start a side business, but need to send off certain items (like the animguri and baby blankets) to be safety tested for young kids.

16 minutes ago, NocteSpiritus said:

I eventually plan on making and selling animguri (probably butchered the spelling on that). I wanna start a side business, but need to send off certain items (like the animguri and baby blankets) to be safety tested for young kids.

~~~~~

It's time consuming work, but when people know what they are doing, they make it look like magic how fast they make things.  Hobby turned profession.  That's the best kind of job to have.  I'm really rooting for you.

:thumbsup:

Edited by TronRP

2 minutes ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

It's time consuming work, but when people know what they are doing, they make it look like magic how fast they make things.  Hobby turned profession.  That's the best kind of job to have.  I'm really rooting for you.

:thumbsup:

Thanks. It'll definitely be a side business. I know it's something I can't fully rely on to pay the bills. I've timed the hats and gloves; hats are about three hours and the gloves are an hour per glove. Still need to time the one animguri I know how to make. The full size and a mini size.

10 minutes ago, TronRP said:

Settling back in from an eventful run to the vet.  The actual appointment went smoothly, it was the getting back in that turned into a Comedy of Errors.  But everyone is resting now and I have a moment to post this.

🤣

That's good. Mine (in the few times they've gone into their carriers at home) did fine. It's helped that up until recently I've had all three carriers semi out in the open (in the corner of my bedroom) where the trio can get in/out of the carrier.