How Are You Feeling? (cont'd)

TronRP

Two weeks ago, today, I started therapy. I have been through an awful lot of trauma in my lifetime, and I also deal with the trauma of people that I love. Tonight was my second appointment. I will be getting evaluated for ADHD inattentive. My therapist said that it couldn’t possibly be more clear that this is what’s going on. However, I have to go through the right channels.

I had always suspected. School was a struggle. I don’t focus very well, and I daydream like it’s what I get paid the big bucks for. While I cope rather well, in general, I could use some new coping mechanisms or tweaking of the ones that I’ve been using. Either way, I’m curious to see how this journey ends up.

On 5/29/2023 at 8:31 PM, GothicRavenGoddess said:

Not great. Dr’s office are kicking their heels about calling my insurance. “Prior authorization” is such a stupid concept. I shouldn’t have to fill my Rx every 7 days instead of every 30. I live 20 mins from town and gas is ridiculous. I’m annoyed, and in a lot of pain. All my joints feel like fire. Walking feels like I’m barefoot on gravel even tho the floor is smooth. Being corporal is stupid.

(It's more about the speech than the prosthetic stilt bodysuit, but that's neat too.)

Accomplished ... a little. Got the final episode of the first of four anthology games put out by Don't Nod and Square Enix finally recorded. The rest of the game has already been uploded to youtube; along with the "Before the Storm" game within the same anthology.

I’m feeling a bit antsy. This is my first MAJOR outing in… idk how long. Usually it’s just dr appointments. This is so much bigger than that lol I’m looking forward to it but still antsy. Especially since this is my first legit social gathering since having to shave my head. I will be wearing a wig but still… :confused:

28 minutes ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

I’m feeling a bit antsy. This is my first MAJOR outing in… idk how long. Usually it’s just dr appointments. This is so much bigger than that lol I’m looking forward to it but still antsy. Especially since this is my first legit social gathering since having to shave my head. I will be wearing a wig but still… :confused:

I totally get. It’s valid and comes along with social anxiety.  Allow the truth that no one really gives a fuck (no I don’t mean that rude or that no one gives a fuck about you personally but my experience is that most people really don’t care especially what you look like) to free you :)  It’s so freeing once you realize. After 40 I have given no fucks and it’s absolutely amazing lol ❤️ 

Yes there will be a lot of people. If you need take a little while to recharge in a quiet and safe space between the two events if you are going to both- do it. Make a plan before hand for if you start to feel overwhelmed or overstimulated. Find a safe person that can help you if you start to feel like it’s too much. 

40 minutes ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

3 minutes ago, The1andonlyMEG said:

I totally get. It’s valid and comes along with social anxiety.  Allow the truth that no one really gives a fuck (no I don’t mean that rude or that no one gives a fuck about you personally but my experience is that most people really don’t care especially what you look like) to free you :)  It’s so freeing once you realize. After 40 I have given no fucks and it’s absolutely amazing lol ❤️ 

Yes there will be a lot of people. If you need take a little while to recharge in a quiet and safe space between the two events if you are going to both- do it. Make a plan before hand for if you start to feel overwhelmed or overstimulated. Find a safe person that can help you if you start to feel like it’s too much. 

~~~~~

Truth and group hug

gallery_4589_1202_5869.jpeg

1 hour ago, The1andonlyMEG said:

1 hour ago, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Truth and group hug

gallery_4589_1202_5869.jpeg

thank you both!! ♥️♥️♥️ :grouphug

6 hours ago, GothicRavenGoddess said:

3 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

Mildly anxious about this evening. Some of you I haven’t seen in a few years, and some I haven’t seen even longer. I don’t think I’m going to the pop-up goth night, though. I have to paint some rainbow colors into my hair for Pride 

We’ll see.

Understandable. Take your time. Go find the restroom for a moment for a quick recharge.

Just now, GothicRavenGoddess said:

Accomplished! ♥️🖤Tonight was so fun!

~~~~~

I was standing there waiting to say something to you, but I was afraid I would interrupt your conversation...then I got blindsided by a fan girl moment.

Hi

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

On 6/3/2023 at 12:16 AM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

I was standing there waiting to say something to you, but I was afraid I would interrupt your conversation...then I got blindsided by a fan girl moment.

Hi

large.1157545796_thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-050042713.gif

Awww! Next time butt in! Hopefully there will be a next time lol 🫂🫂

The leader of my group pointed me out of the Crowd walked off stage to me and I realized what she was doing. She was about to force me to dance. I was walking backwards away at first, And so we danced a traditional Russian dance to a Russian song. I couldn't help but smile and laugh. It really refreshed my whole week.