What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

It's hard to believe that we have been living across from a house that has been blasting music off and on for 4 decades now.  The only time the neighborhood gets any peace is when a certain individual is having "legal" issues. 

GOD is not mad at you.

GOD Loves you.

You are the apple of HIS Eye.

All GOD wants is for you to return to HIS Love.

Just confess that JESUS is Lord

Believe GOD raised HIM from the dead.

That only, nothing else, makes you saved.

Receive the HOLY COMFORTER from GOD.

You will never walk alone again.

Edited by Trene4000

I have to admit, as much as I was bothered by how much land Chrysler took to put up this buffer wall, I actually like the amount of privacy it gives to those of us whose property borders the physical structure of the build.  We don't have to worry about the issue we had with people (especially school kids) hanging out on the buffer hill, having relations in the trees, throwing stuff at our properties from the peak of the hill, or just hanging out on the hill watching the backs of our homes.

However, I wonder what the completed construction project will offer as far as traffic is concerned.  At current, the majority of the main street traffic uses our side streets to traverse in an effort to avoid the backups created by the roads that are closed in the construction zone.  Hopefully they will reopen that road to regular thru traffic upon completion (not just to auto workers parking).  Then it will really feel as though Chrysler took our livelihood into consideration.

So...I have a lot of work in front of me...apparently when my neighbor had her front porch closed in many decades ago, the build crew pulled one over on her.  They constructed a bunch of prefab wall panels, wedged them into place on weathered porch planks, ran a caulk line to seal the seams and painted over the entire thing.  They then covered over the weathered wood with indoor/outdoor carpeting glued into place.

Now I own the home and the front porch walls (that were never nailed or glued to the existing framework of the front porch) are now sliding off the front of the house.  I originally thought there was a foundation issue so I "jacked" up the main supports under the porch 2 years ago.  Now that the true damage has revealed itself, I can see that there is actually a structural issue that needs to be corrected.

Fortunately, I'm a builder 😊

I think the boy is starting to understand how to earn trust.  He was given a new responsibility today and he is handling his duties well.  There are some minor hiccups, but nothing we can't work through. 

This girl asked me to co-run a online karaoke room/group thing on the app that I record on but I don't know if I can commit to that. I've never done anything online like that so I'm not sure what is all involved.  I know it's basically just time. 

Edited by kat