What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I've tried some Duolingo courses in Chinese because I want to be able to tell jokes to Chinese restaurant staff, but I struggle with remembering both traditional Chinese characters and Kanji.  There's so many fucking lines.  For Kanji I've kinda sorta got "私" down.. maybe.. a little bit, just 2,599 more to go. 😭

Edited by Class-Punk

On 9/16/2019 at 12:07 PM, Class-Punk said:

I've tried some Duolingo courses in Chinese because I want to be able to tell jokes to Chinese restaurant staff, but I struggle with remembering both traditional Chinese characters and Kanji.  There's so many fucking lines.  For Kanji I've kinda sorta got "私" down.. maybe.. a little bit, just 2,599 more to go. 😭

~~~~~

がんばってね。😁

What is wrong with some people.  The line tech came out and ran the new phone line through the only full grown tree on the back lot property.  Now someone has to come back out and fix his mistake because this WILL become an issue when the tree gets trimmed.

We have now been without internet and phone service for 7 days.

I just need to breathe.  The lawyer (GAL) did it to me again.  He needs a bunch of documentation and the hearing is Monday, September 30th.  Unfortunately, I had to schedule an emergency doctor's appointment for tomorrow morning due to the office messing up Trene's meds.  Then we have to pick the kids up from school so we can meet up with our baby sister and her husband that afternoon.  The records offices are closed over the weekend and Monday the 24th is another doctor's appointment during midday.  

At this point, I think I will have to make a day of collecting bank statements and copying court dockets on Tuesday and have them overnighted to the GAL's office so he can be prepared for the hearing by that following Monday morning.  However, if he had contacted me when he first received his notification (which was apparently days before me and I received mine on September 10th) I would have had more time to prepare...and so would have he.

🙄

ALL I can think about is Moe.  Being kept from her is like an open wound that will not heal.  Knowing she's suffering makes it even more painful.  I go through the motions, but it's as if all the color has been drained from my world.  It's all I CAN think about.  Distractions are fleeting and unfulfilling.  I can't wait for this to be over.  I want my life back.

Sorry for the downer post - it's why I've been quiet for the most part.

I was so happy to make it home by 8pm tonight after the school meeting and dinner pickup with a pharmacy run...then it dawned on me...school has only been in for 3 weeks and I've just barely gotten a good night's sleep since before this month started.  I hope I can Zen myself to a higher level of resilience as this school year marches on given that we are also working with upcoming property management requirements by the City and Chrysler.

14 hours ago, Stu said:

ALL I can think about is Moe.  Being kept from her is like an open wound that will not heal.  Knowing she's suffering makes it even more painful.  I go through the motions, but it's as if all the color has been drained from my world.  It's all I CAN think about.  Distractions are fleeting and unfulfilling.  I can't wait for this to be over.  I want my life back.

Sorry for the downer post - it's why I've been quiet for the most part.

~~~~~

large.56e4e30c77840_152663412_amazoncom-big-hug-plush-toys-games031216.jpg

gallery_4589_1202_14174.jpg

We're not supposed to be making "downer" posts...  :blink:  That's like 30% of the posts on DGN...that's also what it's here for - the good and the bad times.  Sometimes it just helps to get it all off your chest with people who understand what you are going through. :heart:

I don't want to do anything today, but I know that if I don't get a move on, no one will be available to pick up the boy's physical form from the hospital so he can play sports at school.  No one will be available to make sure the girl gets her blood test done for her appointment.  No one will be available to make sure the yards are taken care of.  There will not be an authorized person to settle arrangements for various service accounts.  And I might miss a call from the lawyer if he needs any additional information for Monday's trial.