What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

I need my new debit card (apparently the one I did have had some fraud charges on it and got deactivated. I gotta wait til at least Friday for a new one) to be able to start 1. Christmas shopping (I'm still being pestered for a wish list) and to 2. make sure I have a way to pay my bills online and other daily buying.ย 

Every since I found out Tlaib went to every school as me I been trying to actually place her. I know her brothers,ย  was in the same class with one and her other brother was close with my brother, Adam but I cannot figure out why nobody seems to really remember her. We have fb mutual friends but they are a few old coworkers of mine because one of her brothers is the CFO at my old agency and she's friends with my brother's wife's family but her idk. I'll keep my opinions to myself though.ย 

Edited by kat

I should be going to bed, but i don't need to be up early. I need to start wrapping presents. Try to do more of the SPN fanfic. Work more details out on a Reader insert SPN styled fic. Do more for the original work. Avoid most of social media for the next week until I can see Rise of Skywalker. Bat away Star Wars fanfic ideas.ย 

ย 

And stressed to the max. Maybe I should go meditate or something.

Some of Boy Harsher's music gives me the feeling that the Goth subculture originally gave me when I was a teenager,ย a sense of not being welcomed, or a conflicting sense of something hidden and bad that'sย interesting enough to keep you engaged and curious.ย  A sense of genuine creepiness mixed with genuine catchiness.ย  I love that some of these songs I've heard are dark music that legitimately creep me out, while succeeding inย making me want to play them over and over again.
ย 

ย 

Edited by Class-Punk

On 12/24/2019 at 2:21 PM, Class-Punk said:

Some of Boy Harsher's music gives me the feeling that the Goth subculture originally gave me when I was a teenager,ย a sense of not being welcomed, or a conflicting sense of something hidden and bad that'sย interesting enough to keep you engaged and curious.ย  A sense of genuine creepiness mixed with genuine catchiness.ย  I love that some of these songs I've heard are dark music that legitimately creep me out, while succeeding inย making me want to play them over and over again.
ย 

ย 

cool

It never ceases to amaze me how the new Disney teaches kids to lie to their parents, without hesitation, and to blindly trust any stranger who appears to be having an exciting adventure.ย  Nowย these same lying kids don't seem to have a problem feeling like they got over on their unsuspecting parents, but they then turn around and get their noses out of joint when their stranger-friend deems it necessary to lieย to them.ย 

Oh, the injusticeย these poor kids have to suffer...๐Ÿ˜’

Was thinking of looking forward to a day off work (super slow at work), but the boss was all "i'm adjusting times" after I decided to stay home.

ย 

Original times was 10-6 today, and 9-5 tomorrow and Fri. So I didn't want to really mess up sleep and whatnot tonight for tomorrow. But then then came back with not needing me for the morning; but to close the next couple days and be off Fri/Sat.

ย 

Now I'm thinking of getting ready for work.

It's 16 degrees out right now here on Detroit's East Side.ย  We will have a high of 43 degrees Thursday with Sun and Rain Showers.ย  Followed by a high of 51 degrees on Friday with Rain.ย  All I can think of, yet again, is "Welcome to Michigan".

๐Ÿคฃ