What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

On 9/3/2023 at 9:24 PM, Scary Guy said:

Mini fridge with a freezer compartment, either that or servant with feet.

...  Now I wonder how hard it would be to hook up a fridge inside a dumbwaiter.  But first I'd need to build a dumbwaiter.

I have a very teeny tiny little cooler type fridge upstairs to keep my edibles chilled. Definitely not enough room, otherwise.

2 hours ago, Anna Phylaxis said:

I’m thinking that, while I am not a fan of the large spider outside of my living room window, I do appreciate the art that she is creating, and the fact that she gets all the bugs

Whether or not I kill them depends on two things.  If they're in the house vs outside, and if they are highly venomous or not.

Recluses and widows can get fucked.

I totally forgot.

Did some vicarious living on the spider thing.  We have a resident Wolf Spider on our front porch that makes beautiful archway art webbing from tree to tree over over our front steps.  She has an anchor web on the front porch just out of reach of the front screen door that she keeps in reserve and expands at night while she has a hammock web about a foot over towards to banister that she hangs out in during the day.  Since she really isn't bothering anyone, we just let her be.

24 minutes ago, Slogo said:

In between therapists right now. The last office kept dicking me over. I have an intake on Monday

I hope it goes well.

I have another friend who also had some issues with quite a few therapists where they just kept ghosting him.  Which is really ironic considering he has abandonment issues because his father is an asshole who didn't want him.  You'd think if they didn't want him as a client they could at least refer them to a colleague or just tell him "we're booked solid."

Anyway that food offer still stands.

I have to get a filling today.. I hope that means he's replacing my chip on my chipped tooth that has a chipped cap now. I forgot how I chipped it, probably under the influence but the original tooth I chipped when I was 10 and pissed off one of my stepdads because he wouldn't let me ride the bike on the next block so I was being a brat and dropped it down the concrete stairs going from the porch and ran to try and grab it, tripping over the wheel, landing on the handlebars face first and it broke my front tooth.

Edited by kat

Now I understand why home care services do not let you report on pet care for a client.  That takes up a couple of hours in itself, taking away from the client's care.  And that doesn't look good on the part of the home care agent.

limited to 5g fiber right now 

I barely have enough calories to work around the house

and they still want me to consume sodium

this Rachel's tea diet is hard to follow

I am a redneck who will eat anything 

except babies

what's with all the lamb recipes?

let it mate once first and live a full life before you eat it

I don't care how tender your meat is

A bug has been smashed on the wall at my work for several weeks. I check on the status of it daily to see if anyone has cleared it..I know the others seen that shit too..I couldn't take it anymore. I had to clean the shit off.  I didn't clean it before because I was just waiting to see how long they would pretend they didn't see it. How nasty though. I mean I am gross too because I watched to see how long it would take to clean but it was for research purposes so 🤷 😅 

4 minutes ago, kat said:

A bug has been smashed on the wall at my work for several weeks. I check on the status of it daily to see if anyone has cleared it..I know the others seen that shit too..I couldn't take it anymore. I had to clean the shit off.  I didn't clean it before because I was just waiting to see how long they would pretend they didn't see it. How nasty though. I mean I am gross too because I watched to see how long it would take to clean but it was for research purposes so 🤷 😅 

Honestly it shouldn't be your job anyway.  That should go to whomever does janitorial.  If they're too cheap to have a janitorial department or at the very least a cleaning lady then that doesn't seem like a great working environment.

15 minutes ago, Scary Guy said:

Honestly it shouldn't be your job anyway.  That should go to whomever does janitorial.  If they're too cheap to have a janitorial department or at the very least a cleaning lady then that doesn't seem like a great working environment.

You should have seen my office when I first started.  There was junk all over and the window seal had dusty folders and stuff on it when I went to move them about a dozen earwigs descended and fell to the carpet crawling all over. It took alot not to turn around and walk out that first day. So I clean it up and they end up giving someone else the office and make me share with an intern because they apparently hired more people and need to move stuff around. The old me, living in  emotions would have quit 12 times by now.

Edited by kat