What Are You Thinking? (cont'd)

TronRP

6 hours ago, TronRP said:

Thinking it will be a miracle if I can stay awake long enough to eat this tiny sandwich

~~~~~

HaHa...yep...fell asleep.  Fortunately I had the foresight to eat out of a tupperware so the girls didn't steal the rest of my food while I was passed out. :cat:

I should be getting my ordination certification and other things by Tuesday. Been an ordained minister for a few years and had been asked (it had been last minute, but rescheduled) to marry the sister's two friends. But felt like i needed the certification before actually officiating. 

So, House Spiral has a non-denominational minister among its ranks.

So, apparently I forget to clean the litter after I got back in last night from doing the heater repair.  I came home and paid bills until 5am, called the kids at 6am, watched everyone leave which ended at 7:18am, then I took a break. Needless to say the litter was rather full by the time I received a "notification" from one of the Tuxedo Girls.  I nice little bite on the finger. 

I just had to do a reality check.  The girl is 18 now so I don't have to hold her hand anymore.  She is planning all of these trips and honestly, she has the right to do so.  Hopefully she is able to handle all the details and stay on track so she doesn't mess anything up.  In April, she will be in New York one week and Florida the next.

Ganbatte and Bon Voyage!!!

Just as I thought.  I had a boatload of work done on my vehicle on January 2, 2019 at the service center where I purchased my vehicle.  Today, I have my vehicle at a local service center and I just received a call asking if they wanted me to repair a part that I was informed had been fixed last year.  Apparently the first place only repaired one part and not the other which explains why my tire light came on 2 days after the initial service was completed.

😒

On 1/23/2020 at 10:09 PM, TronRP said:

~~~~~

Great...as I was sitting here, putting the fear into the boy for lying.  :rofl:

How you doin'?

We go to court on the 3rd. I'm hoping the referee will just allow us to both close the child support case. My ex is satisfied and I don't owe him anything anymore,  actually I have overpaid now but idc that's my son's money and he's putting it in a college fund anyway.  The enforcement worker said that this motion was what I needed to file in order to get what we need done and that it happens all the time..but she can't give me legal advice.  I'm still anxious though.  We just both want to be done with the county.

Edited by kat

4 hours ago, kat said:

We go to court on the 3rd. I'm hoping the referee will just allow us to both close the child support case. My ex is satisfied and I don't owe him anything anymore,  actually I have overpaid now but idc that's my son's money and he's putting it in a college fund anyway.  The enforcement worker said that this motion was what I needed to file in order to get what we need done and that it happens all the time..but she can't give me legal advice.  I'm still anxious though.  We just both want to be done with the county.

~~~~~

Then, if this is all that's needed, hang in there, you are almost done. :grouphug

😁👍

When it rains it pours.

I felt a little crazy for a bit a while ago.  My brother fell through his basement stairs, a friend was stranded and I was in multiple conversations while putting together a court petition.